Cartier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2017

2.9

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me by random phone call, I was busy and said I would like to follow up via email then another phone call. Recruiter read my emails several times (streak email tracking) and scheduled another phone call with me....completely flaked. I called, emailed immediately, called again...she was reading the emails the minute I sent them and not responding. I continued to follow up, other richemont recruiters contacted me on LinkedIn and I said I had started working with her so they backed off (probably can't get the credit for my hire if she started with me) but she never responded. I emailed again to say I changed locations, no response. After accepting a position with a much better company, she reached out to say there was a position available in my previous city. She read all of my emails several times, but ignored me, flaked on a phone call she scheduled, never apologized....wow. I'm floored. Cartier/richemont are no longer considered "luxury" or "established" to me. I worked for their competitor before and am now at another company with a $20 million quota, so I know it's not me. Don't reach out and waste people's time if you are too ignorant to respond to an email. So unprofessional.

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cartier (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

I knew about the opening through internet and the manager got back to me in few days. I was told that there will be at least 3 interviews. Still waiting

Interview Questions

• 5 things you learned in life   1 Answer

I am not sure if I will be interviewed again

Intern Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cartier.

Interview

From VisioTalent, there was 5 questions with about 5 sec to thing about it. You have to videotape yourself answering the questions. It goes very fast and you don't know what question they could ask.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR first with regular interview questions. Then, I had my second interview with the department head. The interview questions were regular questions. However, please make sure the interview procedure with HR in email communication if you are not meeting in person because I had a problem that I was oversea during the interview, and I was not sure if I should call HR, or I should wait for their call. In addition, I did not receive a confirmation email for interview time slot, so what I did is be prepared with the time that I proposed and get interviewed.

Boutique Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY).

Interview

Although hiring process took 7 months ( I was applying for a position at the reopening boutique ) my experience was pleasant overall. Everyone I met or spoke on the phone with was nice and professional, good listeners. They never ask questions that put you in awkward spot, they smile back to you- interview process is not intense. Only one thing is that communication through email is poor. If you like to get an answer or an update it might be a good idea to call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just be honest about your salary expectations. If you are realistic -they will listen and try to meet your requires. Maybe not in full but definitely half way

Media Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Very Odd. I went through 5 phone interviews that were only allowed to be 30 minutes long. I had one in person interview where I met with 2 people. Each one had 25 minutes to speak with me. They seemed more focused on the time then they did on the content. I was in the middle of a sentence when the time was up and an HR representative came in and broke up the interview while she said sorry and hailed me a ride. At no point was I ever told what the job required and I had no idea about a salary range. When I made brief mention of the of the odd attention to the time and lack of information being presented the HR rep responded with that's the way they like it and gave a weird smile. At no point after 6 interviews was I ever given any concrete information or advised as to my performance. I received a call after the face to face that lasted 21 seconds. They simple said we are going with someone else. While that was disappointing it was obviously OK however, it would have been more respectful given I gave up a tremendous amount of time over the 6 interviews to at least provide some constructive feedback.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I was told by my recruiter that I would be interviewed for a management position at Cartier's offices. This was then changed to a telephone interview. The job I was told I was applying for and for which I was prepared, was changed. Bad interviewer. Sounded disinterested, like she was eating her lunch and like there were other people in the room.

Service Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online thru and got an email from HR for a phone interview. Got interviewed the following week, was told I'll hear from them in 2 weeks. Didn't hear from them, so I sent a follow up email. Then I got the rejection email.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Met with an HR recruiter at a job fair so interview was brief. The fair was small and specifically targeted to those interested in the jewelry/gem industry but it was obvious the recruiter did not want to be there. Because we were at a fair, I knew I had a small window of face time so I only asked one question and the recruiter could not be bothered. She gave me a stock answer along with some attitude.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Extremely long process. Whole process took 2 months. First phone with HR consultant, then director of HR in person, then met 6 people in 2 different days and final interview with CFO in Geneva via Skype

Interview Questions

• All interviews were tell me about your background   1 Answer