Cover image for Cartier

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Cartier Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 134 of over 134 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartier (Paris) in Oct 2022

Interview

Le processus est très innovant et intéressant. Il se compose dans mon cas d'une discussion de groupe sur un sujet donné puis d'un jeu afin de tester nos capacités et nos aisance en groupe.

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi Cartier ? Pourquoi la Supply Chain
    Answer Question

Cartier

Application

I interviewed at Cartier

Interview

First HR interview by video call. Positive interview experience Classical questions (describe your career path, analytical skills, analytics tools, why the maison, ambition, salary, package, strengths, weakness) The interview lasted 45min

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Cartier

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Cartier

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cartier in Oct 2022

Interview

Manque de bienveillance et volonté de piéger le candidat, les méthodes utilisées en disent long sur la mentalité de l’entreprise. Recrutement à l’ancienne qui ne se met pas à l’air du temps, qui consiste à mettre le candidat sur un pied d’égalité et à le considérer. Très déçu, tout ce qui brille n’est pas or et c’est le cas pour cette entreprise

Interview Questions
  • Que connaissez vous de l’entreprise ? Quelle personnalité aimeriez vous rencontrer ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (Paris) in Oct 2022

Interview

J'ai postulé sur le site de la marque. Une semaine plus tard entretien team avec le Rh : durée une heure Puis entretien en présentiel avec les opérationnels deux semaine plus tard durée 1H15.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cartier

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartier

Interview

Entretien Ressources Humaines à réaliser avec questions très classiques et traditionnelles Entretien Manager avec cas pratique à réaliser sur les compétences Excel (surtout les formules à utiliser et les TCD)

Interview Questions
  • Quels objectifs long-terme carrière ?

Cartier

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cartier

Interview

1) HR Call - questions basics "Why Cartier? Why you? Why this position is good for you? 3 positive personal features and 3 negatives? 2) Manager Call - technical questions 3) Case Study -related to the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cartier

Application

I interviewed at Cartier

Interview

La prima intervista è stato su un format online, personalmente non mi è piaciuto perché essendo già un po' ansiosa per il colloquio e tra l'altro dovere parlare con un computer, non è stato facile facile

Interview Questions
  • Scrivere 3 emails formali per un clienti in Spagnolo, Italiano e Inglese.

Cartier

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier in Jun 2022

Interview

The HR interviewer was rude and patronising. After asking for my salary expectations, she immediately asked me my age (which is illegal!) and then commented that they were looking for someone more senior. Extremely unprofessional and rude. Cartier claims to be "forward thinking" and "innovative" but I think this clearly shows they are stuck in old school thinking and backwards ways.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, motivation, alignment with values etc
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (Amsterdam) in Jun 2022

Interview

Entirely automated, cold and impersonal ordeal. I have sent my application in the evening, early in the morning I have received an e-mail saying my profile was right and they wanted me to do their “interview module”. This entailed downloading an app and having 90 seconds to video record myself responding each written question. Some answers were supposed to be typed. 6 weeks after filing this I have received another completely impersonal e-mail from a no-reply address saying they had decided not to hire me, without further explanation. Right after that, they also amended the job advert to include the hourly salary offered… which is much lower than normal brands are offering for the same position, let alone luxury brands, considering the job required native fluency in 2 very rare languages on top of English.

Interview Questions
  • How much salary do you want? When can you start? Do you have a permit to work in the country where the position is offered? How much do you know about the brand? Do you think you are good enough for the brand? Respond the following questions in language 1. Respond the following questions in language 2. Respond the following questions in language 3. Copy as much as you can of the following text in 60 seconds. Talk about yourself in 90 seconds.

Cartier

Application

I interviewed at Cartier

Interview

It was very thorough. The interviewer was very kind and made the environment comfortable. The interview lasted one hour. The interviewer tested me in every possible aspect and it gave a thorough and a holistic view of my personality

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want I to work in a luxury company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 134 Interviews

Cartier Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cartier as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Seasonal Boutique Assistant and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Coordinator and Sales Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cartier takes an average of 22 days when considering 57 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Boutique Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 51 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cartier according to 57 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 27.84%