Cartier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cartier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

Intern Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cartier.

Interview

From VisioTalent, there was 5 questions with about 5 sec to thing about it. You have to videotape yourself answering the questions. It goes very fast and you don't know what question they could ask.

Boutique Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY).

Interview

Although hiring process took 7 months ( I was applying for a position at the reopening boutique ) my experience was pleasant overall. Everyone I met or spoke on the phone with was nice and professional, good listeners. They never ask questions that put you in awkward spot, they smile back to you- interview process is not intense. Only one thing is that communication through email is poor. If you like to get an answer or an update it might be a good idea to call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just be honest about your salary expectations. If you are realistic -they will listen and try to meet your requires. Maybe not in full but definitely half way

Media Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Very Odd. I went through 5 phone interviews that were only allowed to be 30 minutes long. I had one in person interview where I met with 2 people. Each one had 25 minutes to speak with me. They seemed more focused on the time then they did on the content. I was in the middle of a sentence when the time was up and an HR representative came in and broke up the interview while she said sorry and hailed me a ride. At no point was I ever told what the job required and I had no idea about a salary range. When I made brief mention of the of the odd attention to the time and lack of information being presented the HR rep responded with that's the way they like it and gave a weird smile. At no point after 6 interviews was I ever given any concrete information or advised as to my performance. I received a call after the face to face that lasted 21 seconds. They simple said we are going with someone else. While that was disappointing it was obviously OK however, it would have been more respectful given I gave up a tremendous amount of time over the 6 interviews to at least provide some constructive feedback.

Service Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online thru and got an email from HR for a phone interview. Got interviewed the following week, was told I'll hear from them in 2 weeks. Didn't hear from them, so I sent a follow up email. Then I got the rejection email.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Met with an HR recruiter at a job fair so interview was brief. The fair was small and specifically targeted to those interested in the jewelry/gem industry but it was obvious the recruiter did not want to be there. Because we were at a fair, I knew I had a small window of face time so I only asked one question and the recruiter could not be bothered. She gave me a stock answer along with some attitude.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Extremely long process. Whole process took 2 months. First phone with HR consultant, then director of HR in person, then met 6 people in 2 different days and final interview with CFO in Geneva via Skype

Interview Questions

• All interviews were tell me about your background   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Thorough phone interview questions that lasted half an hour. I applied online for multiple positions at their corporate office for design and merchandising. I also met one of the human resource employees at a job fair. They asked to describe previous customer service situations and past resume examples.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Meeting and interviewing with the team members, and then once selected, the candidate will have to meet with the upper management (at least of that department). This process varies slightly depending one which department you are interviewing for.

Boutique Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier in August 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews with four managers one on one basis. Mostly they are looking at the way you talk to people, your past experience. As this is quite an entry level job, you could get the chance without much related working experience. Being decent and professional is the most important

Interview Questions

• What will you do if your colleagues are being unprofessional? How to anticipate customer's needs?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cartier in September 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with an Assistant Boutique Manager first then was called for a second interview with a Boutique Manager. The interview questions were more about to get to know the applicant rather than to test them on knowledge, skills, or past work experiences.