KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Updated May 30, 2021

3.9
Cartier CEO Cyrille Vigneron
Cyrille Vigneron
Pros
  • "Lots of overtime and worked with some of the most amazing works of jewelry in the world(in 12 reviews)

• "Good environment, fancy evening events and high end employee gathering dinner, free uniforms and dry wash(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Management keeps changing, bias towards French(in 15 reviews)

• "High pressure, long hours, bad management, no upward mobility, no retirement plan,(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company

May 30, 2021 - Sales Associate in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful jewelry, amazing company, great pay, vacation and benefits are wonderful. The company provides you with all the tools you need to be successful. Managers are always happy to help you, and support you in what you need.

Cons

I don’t have any cons.

2. 3.0

Internship

Apr 12, 2021 - Intern in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great experience, great name and brand

Cons

Long hours, very low pay

3. 4.0

Okay

Feb 18, 2021 - Cartier in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

good people big company food location new york city

Cons

work a lot no work life balance hard to grow youre a robot

Continue reading
    4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Had a great time working for the company, worked with great colleagues and learned many things.

Jan 19, 2021 - Boutique Facilitator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful product, great clients, and good benefits

Cons

No room to grow within the company & no intent to help from management.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Fair

Feb 5, 2021 - Senior Sales Associate in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Highlight in the CV due to the prestige.

Cons

Classic retail sales is declining, changes are sometimes hard to digest.

6. 5.0

Great place

Feb 10, 2021 - Sales Associate in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture and nice co workers

Cons

Low pay and irregular hours

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Beautiful Product--awful service.

Mar 7, 2021 - SERVICE ADVISOR
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great Training - Autonomy over work

Cons

- Policies that did not support or protect employees - Poor behavior and choices often demonstrated by management that served to provide an unfavorable environment for clients and employees alike -

Internal Communications Assistant Manager

Thank you for making the time to share your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you appreciated the many training opportunities we offered. Our goal is to empower your talents and give you the tools to excel. After all, you are the person that our customers trust to advise them with expertise and understanding. We are sorry to hear that you felt our work environment and management teams did not meet your expectations. We aim to provide a welcoming, harmonious workplace for you and your colleagues and our aim is to build strong leaders. That’s why we embrace a culture of regular feedback and people development. We wish you much success on your career journey and appreciate you sharing your concerns.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

Friendly staff.

Jan 27, 2021 - Seasonal Boutique Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Staffs were very friendly and nice.

Cons

If you look for further opportunity, you might have to be very patient.

9. 4.0

Nice place to work

Nov 16, 2020 - Manager in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are good, 40% discount, staff sales on other Richemont brands, when traveling usually always stay in nice hotels, you can tell the company values its employees, easy to transfer within the group to another brand or country

Cons

Pay is okay, a lot of people have been there forever and are very stuck in their ways and feel very entitled, hard to move up as many memebers of senior management never leave and have no intention of leaving.

2 people found this review helpful

Internal Communications Assistant Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad that you enjoy the benefits we offer. We strive to make them competitive in the marketplace, and we develop them based on what is valued by you and your colleagues. It’s all part of celebrating the commitment and passion that you bring to your role. Additionally, we are sorry to hear that you feel career progression is not meeting your expectations. We are committed to the development and growth of all our people, and we aim to create an environment where you can take ownership of your career development. We encourage to you speak with your manager or HRBP about opportunities for advancement. We wish you continued success at our Maison, and appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

10. 5.0

Great Place To Work!

Nov 28, 2020 - Sales Professional in Beverly Hills, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Engaging management teams, manage your own business, high jewelry sales potential, growth opportunities, high income potential

Cons

Work holidays and weekends due to retail environment

Continue reading

Cartier

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that you appreciate the environment we have built and that you feel you have ownership over your work and career. We want to create a space where you feel you can work closely with your colleagues and create together and feel supported by your leadership team, and we are glad to hear this has been your experience. We are currently in the process of modernizing a lot of the technological aspects of our business as we understand the need for them, and we appreciate your patience as we roll them out. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope you continue to enjoy your career at Cartier.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 153 Reviews