Cascade Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cascade Management

Sort:

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cascade Management (Portland, OR).

Interview

I received an email offering me a job interview. I arrived at the interview, chilled my heels for a bit in the waiting room and then met with a hiring manager in the conference room. The manager was pretty easy to talk and joke with.

Then I was given a math test, finished that and was on my way.

The next day I was offered the position. The drug test results took about 2 weeks and then I started. Some policies that were agreed upon during this interview (Transfer) did change within weeks which was pretty disgruntling.

Interview Questions

• Just a normal discussion about experience, which isn't entirely required.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to negotiate. I was given a written offer and I accepted it.

Regional Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cascade Management (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume through online system. Conducted a phone interview with director of property management. Had a second in-person interview with Zone regional manager as well as the Director of property management. Did a third interview in the Portland office with key upper management staff including the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer