Cash Store Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cash Store Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cash Store (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Same old same old interview. They only have full time positions. If they don't offer the position on they spot they most likely are not going to hire you. If you do get the job beware training is not that great (book training) you really don't know what your doing until training is over and the store level employees have to show you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They have a set pay.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cash Store.

Interview

You do 2 interviews. The first lasts about 30 minutes and as long as you convey that you like customer service you will get a 2nd. The 2nd is even easier. Lasts about 10 minutes and as long as you can convey you know how to lead people, you are in

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cash Store (Lubbock, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview went very well. We discussed my job history and I explained how my knowledge and experience would make me the perfect first for the job. We also discussed what I have been doing for the past 5 years as,well as briefly discussing my kids and where I grew up ,etc.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

I actually didn't decline. I accepted. However, after I accepted is when they checked my credit. And then they retracted the offer. First of all, the credit check should have been done before the offer of employment. Second, I find me it very unfair to not be hired anywhere due to having bad credit. They dont know what has gone on in my life as to why it is bad. I was disappointed over this whole ordeal.

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cash Store (Universal City, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was the easiest interview I've ever had. Only about 10 minutes and they were your basic questions about customer service. The weirdest part was that it tok place in the store around employees and customers. I was interviewed by the district manager. I'm pretty sure they will hire anyone because of their high turnover rate (they are fire-happy). If you have a college degree and have any level of intelligence they will - most likely - hire you, but your level of intelligence is not welcomed.

Interview Questions

• What is excellent customer service mean to you?
      Give an example of a time you provided excellent customer service?
      What is your understanding of what the Cash Store does?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cash Store (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was decently pleasant. Just a few questions about customer service and the importance of it. My interviewer was was a nice middle-aged man and he seemed to be reading from a script on what to say and then he took notes of how I replied. The interview was also one stage and about 40 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Why is customer services so important?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gladewater, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cash Store (Gladewater, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

i applied online on their website and was called for interview that week. I was asked basic questions at one of the local stores. They did a underwriting credit check. I was hired the same day and started the next week.

Interview Questions

• What was a proud accomplishment at a previous job. Do you have car insurance. Would you be willing to fill in at other stores.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cash Store (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Was seen at a local store by District manager for a Assistant Management position that was not yet approved but was nice laid back and very open about what they were looking for. Only took about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cash Store (Irving, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

It's was nice, it was held with my at the time district manager. But the store was slightly busy, so it didn't feel very private but wasn't bad. The asked normal questions and told you about the position. During my interview the interviewer and I seemed to get along. Everyone seemed very friendly. It was a nice and easy process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to overcome a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Upper Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cash Store (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online on Thursday, and Thursday evening I received a call from CS GM, and my interview was scheduled the following morning. This was one of the best interviews I ever experienced. The GM knew what personality she wanted, and what would perfect fit. I was offered a management position on the spot, pending my background, including credit check. Today is Friday if I haven't heard anything by Monday I will follow-up. No worries guys, I will keep you posted on end result. Wish me luck, fingers crossed, and knees bending...

Interview Questions

• The questions asked where the star method. Tell me about a time when you experience an challenging obstacle, and what did you do to over come?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cash Store.

Interview

My interview was less than 30 minutes and went over basics. I was offered the job on the spot. I didn't find any of the questions out of the ordinary. My interviewer was interested in whether or not I would be willing to move up with the company as they like to promote from within.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA