CastleBranch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.2

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

With the position at a more senior level, the interview process was quite extensive with the final outcome of the company withdrawing the specific position I originally applied for. The people I met we nice but the direction, I believe, was significantly in flux.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever not successfully completed a project and if so, why or what did you learn?   Answer Question

Operations Core Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

One-on-On interview with HR, then another one-on-one interview with a supervisor of Operations. About 10 interview questions and some other getting-to-know-you questions and the interviews were complete. Very laid back and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with your supervisor? How did you handle it? Looking back, would you have done anything differently?   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

One interview, you take three tests upon arrival, typing and two comprehensive tests. Their minimum wpm is 45 for the typing test. The whole testing takes 25 minutes. The actual interview was very laid back and casual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating, everyone starts out at $10/hr.

Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview was around 30 minutes and I only met with one leader. Interview was very laid back and more of a conversation between two professionals. Very friendly and made me excited to join the company.

Interview Questions

• The interview was such a long time ago that I do not remember specific questions that were asked,   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was very fast and relaxed. Went in for an interview and the next day I received a call back for orientation.They give you a typing test. They really get to know you and what your are about. Probably the friendliest interview I have ever had.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CastleBranch.

Interview

The questions asked and the task they wanted you to do was dead simple. Just about anyone should be able to pass with no issues. The average amount of time for the interview took about 30 minutes, give or take.

Interview Questions

• They asked some technical questions and that was it.   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with several technical people and an HR rep. It was a multi-person interview from various areas of the company. I was then provided a tour of the facilities. The buildings were neat ad clean and the employees seemed to be in good spirits.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my technical background   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CastleBranch.

Interview

Smooth process typical of most companies this size. Company contacts after receiving resume, schedules interview with manager. Setting the meeting date is a schedule juggle. Second interview, if needed, then offer made within a week.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CastleBranch.

Interview

Set up interview via career fair. Sat with first person to make sure I understood the role and wanted to proceed. Had 10min one on one with a sales team manager. Asked basic questions with a few casual/fun questions. Felt more like they wanted to get people in, screen them, and get them out.
    Received a call back from HR that same week with offer. Started training process within 3 weeks.
    *During my exit interview I understand that the process will be different. Will most likely go to a more modern approach (phone, one on one, panel type situation).

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Many steps in the interviewing process. Phone interview, one on one, and panel interview. Had to complete a typing test and basic computer skills test. Once hired had to complete a background check.