CastleBranch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Many steps in the interviewing process. Phone interview, one on one, and panel interview. Had to complete a typing test and basic computer skills test. Once hired had to complete a background check.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CastleBranch.

Interview

The questions asked and the task they wanted you to do was dead simple. Just about anyone should be able to pass with no issues. The average amount of time for the interview took about 30 minutes, give or take.

Interview Questions

• They asked some technical questions and that was it.   1 Answer

Anything Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I went to a job fair, where there were several mini interviews. I filled out paperwork, and once you were done, you were sent to the area where the main "interviews" were done. You spoke to one person who asked you questions, if you passed, they passed your paperwork over to someone else who asked more questions, and this goes on for maybe a 2-3 people, then you are sent to another building (walking distance) and go through a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available? Are you willing to work overtime? What do you know about the company? What is a difficult situation you encountered in your last job?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview was around 30 minutes and I only met with one leader. Interview was very laid back and more of a conversation between two professionals. Very friendly and made me excited to join the company.

Interview Questions

• The interview was such a long time ago that I do not remember specific questions that were asked,   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CastleBranch.

Interview

Smooth process typical of most companies this size. Company contacts after receiving resume, schedules interview with manager. Setting the meeting date is a schedule juggle. Second interview, if needed, then offer made within a week.

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with several technical people and an HR rep. It was a multi-person interview from various areas of the company. I was then provided a tour of the facilities. The buildings were neat ad clean and the employees seemed to be in good spirits.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my technical background   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Attended a career fair, interviewed very casually by manager in the sales department for about 10 minutes, then funneled to a trainer who also asked a few questions but mostly talked about herself and her role for 10 minutes. Got a call back a few days later to come in for a computer skills assessment and passed that. Offered position.

Interview Questions

• If you were on American Idol, what song would you sing?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CastleBranch.

Interview

Set up interview via career fair. Sat with first person to make sure I understood the role and wanted to proceed. Had 10min one on one with a sales team manager. Asked basic questions with a few casual/fun questions. Felt more like they wanted to get people in, screen them, and get them out.
    Received a call back from HR that same week with offer. Started training process within 3 weeks.
    *During my exit interview I understand that the process will be different. Will most likely go to a more modern approach (phone, one on one, panel type situation).

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was extremely simple. I had a very easy phone interview with somebody in the Human resources department. It seemed like more of a formality than an actual interview. She set up another interview for the next day, which seemed a bit odd and way to easy. The actual interview was really easy and the questions asked that were dumb like what song would I sing if I were on American Idol. It all seemed fake

Interview Questions

• What song would you sing on american idol   1 Answer

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CastleBranch (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

Had phone interview then came in for short face to face with HR manager and Hiring Manager. Pretty routine

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with adversity and how you managed the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be sure you like sales... and cold calling. They will tell you its "warm calls" but it is pretty much straight cold calling.