Celera Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Celera Group

Senior Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Celera Group (Alameda, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process consists of multiple panels. I met with individuals from four different departments: Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Development. The day began with a meeting that included all the QC analysts, followed by a one on one with the QC manager. Then I met with the Director of QC, Director of QA, Manufacturing Chemists and Manager. The day ended with an interview with Development scientists.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you did not get along with or when you experienced a difficult team situation.   1 Answer

I decided to persue another job opportunity.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Celera Group (Alameda, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 separate people - took about 2 1/2 hours - They ended up not filling the position. Asked some technical questions. First interviewed with HR, next interviewed with panel.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? What are your strengths? Some detailed technical questions.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Celera Group (South San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

First interview was a 30 minute phone screen with the hiring manager. Came in-person for the second interview. Interviewed with 4 people (including the hiring manager). Interview questions were pretty straightforward.