KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Celgene Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 133 interviews

Recruiter19%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Celgene

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Celgene in May 2021

Interview

Deux phases d'entretien pour chaque étape de sélection. Première étape: un entretien avec le responsable RH suivi d'un entretien avec les n+1 et n+2. Deuxième étape: un entretien avec le responsable RH suivi d'un entretien avec les n+1 et n+2.

Interview Questions
  • Quelle sont vos qualités et vos défauts?
    Answer Question
  • Quelles sont vos prétentions salariales et pourquoi?

Celgene

Application

I interviewed at Celgene

Interview

Interview process was thorough and easily navigated. Everyone that I spoke with was highly passionate and knowledgable on their processes and mission. It was a great experience and would consider another job there down the road. However, this opportunity was not the right timing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Celgene

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Celgene

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celgene in Dec 2020

Interview

Call from Staffing team, and VC with the hiring manager. Unfortunately not selected for the next round and no constructive feedback received (only a standard email). I did ask for a feedback but never got it.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were spot on : concrete experiences, aspirations, ...

Celgene

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celgene in Dec 2020

Interview

Weeks after submitting resume, I received an email asking for a 30 mins screening with HR. This is the typical interview you get anywhere else: what experience do you have, skills you developed, etc. Then a 2 weeks after that I received an email asking for a virtue interview with 4 members (3 case study and 1 behavior). The case study interview is very innovative where they give you various imaginary could-happen scenario and ask you how you'll react. These are tricky and hard to prepare. You need some hands-on experience and/or good common sense. Of course knowing what the company does never hurts. The behavior one is closer to typical interview with a twist. He would give you a role-playing scenario where he acts like a jerk supervisor that doesn't take any advise and see how you react. In retrospect, I acted too passively aggressive. Not an easy interview but very creative.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if one batch of patients blood sample show negative on assay all of a sudden

Celgene

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Celgene in Mar 2020

Interview

I applied through a recruiter they got back to me within days for a phone interview. After the phone interview I heard back from them within the week and they offered helpful feedback.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Celgene

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Celgene

Interview

Multiple people showed up on the interview, including potential collegues and people from related groups. Everyone was friendly and detailed. Questions were on spot. I learned a lot from the process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you think you cannot fix the issue alone

Celgene

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Celgene in Nov 2019

Interview

J'ai postuler par internet, ils m'ont ensuite contacté pour un entretien physique ( une semaine après). J'ai eu un premier entretien physique puis un autre environ deux semaines plus tard.le 1er entretien 45min avec un chef d'équipe puis 30min avec la RH. En somme un processus d'entretien d'embauche normal. Très bon accueil lors des entretiens. Je recommande.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at Celgene (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Screening from HR, then an interview with the team, then a follow up with hr or an email of rejection. If you get the job a verbal offer is given then a paper offer.

Interview Questions
  • Explain what you did at your last job?

Anonymous Employee in Boudry

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Celgene (Boudry)

Interview

Plusieurs séries d’entretiens qui permettent de rencontrer et connaître plusieurs collègues avant la prise d’emploi. Suivi RH un peu caotique, beaucoup d’interlocuteurs différents dû à un turn over important

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Celgene (Summit, NJ) in Sep 2019

Interview

I had one phone interview and two weeks later followed by a on site interview. Hiring managers were very nice and the interview went smoothly. They focused a lot on technical questions and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation you had a conflict with your manager and what did you do.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews

Celgene Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Celgene as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Director and Senior Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Scientist and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Celgene takes an average of 26 days when considering 125 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Celgene according to 125 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.80%