Centuria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centuria Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Centuria (Reston, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

After an initial phone interview, a vis-à-vis meeting with the PM was scheduled at the Reston, HQ premises. . .within 3 days, a Hiring Offer was made & accepted. However, throughout the actual interview, this individual's tolerance toward several levels of provocation -- i.e. educational; raitual; and sexual -- were tested. The overall calm demeanor of this individual's comportment did lead to an eventual hire.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an emotional confrontation, that has fermented across generational & cultural lines?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Oracle Applications Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centuria in January 2012.

Interview

The word unprofessional best describes the company. After the initial phone interview the HR came back saying I was not selected, then she emails me back saying there was a mistake and they would like to know a little more about my skill set(what did they do during the interview then ??). A month later another HR contacts me back and says they would like to extend an offer and then 2 days later she says they don't want to.

Interview Questions