Cerebral (CA) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 76 of over 76 interviews

Interviews at Cerebral (CA)

Positive55%
Other2%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Cerebral (CA)

Application

I interviewed at Cerebral (CA)

Interview

Interview process was mock interview they are very selective. You should interview well on video and display proper lighting . You should know the basics of therapy. My interviewer was kind. I didn’t have any issues

Cerebral (CA)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerebral (CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Everyone was very nice and willing to answer all questions. Onboarding process appears to move fairly quickly once offered the position. Multi-step interview process. Screening with HR, then with two team members, then a thought case exercise, and finally an interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • What type of culture are you looking for in a company?
    Answer Question
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Cerebral (CA)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cerebral (CA)

Interview

My Experience: 1. Application 2. Offer to self schedule for Video Discussion immediately within 3 days (no calendar availability published beyond that). 3. Video meeting with a recruiter who shared that there were full time W2 Therapist positions with unlimited PTO, Health Insurance, and Chosing your own schedule between 6am to 11pm (Sounded great!) 4. Extensive Video and Writing "Take Home Test" that had to be completed in less than 3 days. 5. Email within 24 hours informing of call the next morning. 6. Call in the morning sharing that, for all Therapist applicants in the states I am licensed in (that were known to all parties from the initial application) were not eligible for full time employment. BUT they could offer a low reimbursement 1099 position. 7. After I declined, offer to keep in touch in case anything changes on my end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cerebral (CA)

Application

I interviewed at Cerebral (CA)

Interview

The interview was low stress, but thorough. Emphasis on past experience, credentials and working for home. Provided information on the company, training and salary without having to ask. Recruiter was friendly and easy to talk to. Answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Cerebral (CA)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cerebral (CA)

Interview

You have to complete a video interview and an additional interview test where you upload various videos of yourself on different scenarios. It could be challenging to get the video to upload and you may have to video yourself several times for one question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerebral (CA) (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Initial call with recruiter, first round (semi technical) screen with existing Staff Devops Engineer, second (vaguely moreso technical) round. Very poor communication from Cerebral recruiters. Very poor interview from existing staff - he left the call for 10 minutes in the middle of a technical screen? Zero feedback after the process.

Interview Questions
  • Terraform, AWS, Kube questions and general infrastructure related questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Cerebral (CA)

Application

I interviewed at Cerebral (CA)

Interview

Calendly invite was easy and the interview was on Google Meet. Took about 30 minutes and the next step is taking their take home test which has a video component to it.

Interview Questions
  • Can you commit to part time or full time work?
  • Any other questions about the position?

Cerebral (CA)

Application

I interviewed at Cerebral (CA)

Interview

Easy and consistent with the interview process. Clear and conventional from home process with guaranteed hours and clients. Conventional from home interview process. Easy question and to the point exactly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cerebral (CA) (Austin, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

Brief intro call with recruiter to discuss the role at a high level. Short and to the point, gave a great rundown of the company and needs of the role. We decided there wasn't a match for our needs but I loved the transparency, empathy and relational approach. I'm keeping an eye on Cerebral for future opportunities!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cerebral (CA)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cerebral (CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview is really easy the recruiter details the company to you. You detail your background in the field. You talk about your license. If the recruiter likes he will give you a assessment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Interviews