Chart Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chart Industries

2.5

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (The Woodlands, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Nice conversation with two chart engineers. They told me about the position and gave me an opportunity to ask questions. Also they ask me what I know about chart Industries. I have a friend who works for Chart and he is very pleased with his job.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Canton, GA).

Interview

The interview process was all on the phone and they called me after a week for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was basically them showing around the factory and telling me about their company and what they do. After that I was not accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience you have in IT and some netwlrking stuff?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

It was fairly easy and standard. They seem to rely a lot more on body of work and your in person presence then on tests or other metrics. It was fairly quick until contract negotiation, that took awhile, but we reached a mutually agreeable solution.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries in January 2018.

Interview

Panel style interview, simple questions. Everyone was nice except for one person. He must have been having a bad day because he was very rude through out the whole interview process and seemed to have no interest in being there. It really put me off of wanting to work for this company.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Chart Industries.

Interview

Interview location was less than ideal.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience in putting together onboarding programs?   Answer Question

Document Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ball Ground, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Ball Ground, GA).

Interview

Submitted online application and resume. Received a call a few days later for a one on one interview. The interview was a very relaxed atmosphere, there was a brief interview, tour of the plant, then a last round of questions before the interview concluded.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about document controlling?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chart Industries (La Crosse, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

Very Good Interview , Had tour of Plant of facility , meet Human Resource person , interview process was very great , Had been contacted 2 days after interview to ask if I would like to be hired in a better paying position that I had applied for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ball Ground, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Ball Ground, GA).

Interview

Decent Interview overall, fairly relaxed, possibly to unprepared, but OK overall. The one surprise was that a person that would be REPORTING to me slid in and interviewed me, I believe unknown to all. That was slightly awkward, but not terrible. Only bad piece was that everyone seemed pretty positive and I was told that an offer would be made within a week. 3 weeks later I got the email that an offer had been made to another candidate

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ball Ground, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Ball Ground, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Met with project manager and two engineers in an informal interview. I was told in the interview that they had one more candidate to screen, but left feeling very confident I had the job.

Interview Questions

• I was middle asked about work and educational history as they scanned my resume. They did want details regarding experience with CAD. It seems that is a very important skill for this division of the comapny. It was a conversational interview.   1 Answer

Metallurgical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (La Crosse, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screen by the hiring manager and a technical expert, followed by an onsite interview. Panel interviews consisting of example based interview questions, technical interview (where they judge your technical apptitude, not what you know about their products). Also, they ask you the night before to prepare a short presentation.