Chartwell Retirement Residences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chartwell Retirement Residences Interview Questions

Interviews at Chartwell Retirement Residences

2.6

Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leamington (Jamaica)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Chartwell Retirement Residences (Leamington (Jamaica)).

Interview

Behavioural type questions and medication questions. The interviewer was very nice and made me feel comfortable. The interviewer contacted me back after a few days. Process was quick and positive environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond with your patient care and describe a time you made a mistake in the workplace   Answer Question

RPN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chartwell Retirement Residences.

Interview

Submitted resume online through Chartwell site. Was called and had brief telephone interview. Came in for a one-to-one interview in person which was very easy. Received email 2 days later to offer employment. Schedule time to come in for quiz in orientation.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chartwell Retirement Residences (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interviewer clearly does not interview often. Allotted 45 minutes for whole interview and didn't tell me until I was 20 min past that. I had questions she couldn't answer and didn't want too. Knew it wasn't a fit three minutes in. Red flag was when she told me that the culture is very people oriented and it didn't matter if you met your occupancy and revenue goals if people don't like you you will be fired.

So you want me to do the hard work and if an employee is upset about it, I will get fired? This is not a culture I want to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when... behavioural type questions   4 Answers

Professional Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chartwell Retirement Residences (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Just the basic questions about why I wanted to work for Chartwell and why they should hire me. Do I have a clean driving record and do I have the right class of licence to drive the bus

Interview Questions

• Do I like to drive and help people on and off the bus and take them shopping and to appointments and for lunches. Do I enjoy scenic drives in the country. Do I like to help with with socials and organizing special parties for staff and residences   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chartwell Retirement Residences.

Interview

When you arrive, you will meet with the DOC (usually two or three people, including the supervisor of the position and a representative of Human Resources). The team leader will tell you what to expect.
    The DOC will then begin asking you a series of questions to assess your knowledge, abilities and personal suitability. These may include: A situational example with a patient; your strength at your previous Job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. - ...
      Why should we hire you? - ...
      What are your salary expectations? - ...
      Why do you want this job? - ...
      How do you handle stress and pressure?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chartwell Retirement Residences.

Interview

General Manager and DOW conducted interview, very standard questions, they were very desperate and needed to fill various positions due to quick turn around. Asked about past experiences, what you would do in certain situations and what not

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chartwell Retirement Residences (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was very unprofessional. HR called and chat for 5 minutes. Then emailed me a three pages of questions that they are supposed to ask me over the phone then asked me to fill out myself. Went to their HQ, met with Director and Manager, manager tried his hardest to impress his boss asking me a lot of technical questions. Director promised answers in a few days but never heard anything after the interview, not even email says that we found someone else.

Interview Questions

• How do you use Window sever manager? How do you create GP in Windows?   Answer Question

Dietary Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chartwell Retirement Residences (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

My cousin worked there and he referenced me afterwards I got a call from the food management and was asked in for an interview 3 days after call. I got hired on spot and was told to get a vulnerable police check and TB test before being eligible to work, process took about a month to finally get started.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chartwell Retirement Residences (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

There are 3 stages to the interview process. They were fast and straight to the point. The questions asked are typical interview questions. There was a phone interview, and then about a week later I was asked to come in for a one on one in-person interview. Finally, I met with two other managers on my team and that concluded the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous projects, Why do you want to work for us, Why should we hire you, Why did you leave your previous job, what salary range are you looking at.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chartwell Retirement Residences (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Introductory session to review what is involved in retirement Residence sales and marketing. Very hospitable and knowledgeable about the industry. Great overall perspective and goals of serving the retirement community within the geographical area. Honest, professional, courteous, and answered all questions.

Interview Questions

• How skills in a professional sales background (B2B) could be served in retirement residence selling environment.   1 Answer