Chase Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2018

2.6

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

The application process was standard; followed by two over the phone interviews, and by a panel interview with 7 individuals. Once the interview was completed, the panel provided feedback and personal opinions on the individuals potential in working with their teams.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a Sales trainer?   1 Answer

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chase (Wilmington, DE) in February 2017.

Interview

Technical screening by a Performance Engineer via Blue Jeans Tele Presence Interview. resonably detailed
    Second Screening by Performance Manager who was hiring manager . Was not too technical
    Third Screening by More Performance Managers who were not hiring managers. But it was very technical.

Interview Questions

• How do i port LoadRunner Scripts to JMeter   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with an ED and he was rude when I was not able to give him the answer he wanted. I knew he was expecting more than what I have in my background, like the knowledge he was very familiar with but not for me. In fact, if an interviewer is expecting something that has not been mentioned at all by the interviewee, the additional interview is just a waste of time, and humiliation to this interviewee is not helping anything.

Associate Interview

Interview

they asked the question,. how do you think of our company. what is your hobby. introduce yourself. no wonder you are too hard. can you tell me what you are focusing on.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Process took about 8 weeks from applying to the final offer. Spoke with four different recruiters during the whole process which I thought was odd as well as four people involved in the hiring process. Interview was not difficult and thought I would fit in well with the team. I got a job offer shortly after the interview and it was not what I discussed with one of the other recruiters in the initial process so I tried negotiating. The recruiter said they would contact me the following week and let me know either way, however, a week and a few days went by I received no response. I emailed the recruiter and she said there was no more salary so they withdrew my offer. A simple courtesy to let me know would have been nice, not to mention the horrible communication between the other recruiters during the process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself here in a few years .... previous experience and background .... how can I contribute to the team and company.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase in February 2015.

Interview

People who are in HR pretend they are unable to tell you the travel percentage and wiil refuse to call you back, Schedule the interview take it or leave it even if they are calling re a job you never applied for.

Interview Questions

• Behavorial and with haughty manners. Attitude like you are lucky to even be considered. That attitude does not fly for a job with higher travel than the one you applied for. Also they are very disdainful if you ever worked in another industry even if related to financial services.   Answer Question

They will not negotiate the offer. I declined due to salary 5000 dollars below requirement. And be sure to ask each of the three people you interview with re travel. My travel anticipated went up ten percent more with each manager up the chain. No wonder I had not initially applied to the role.

KYC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

The interviewer was not able it to fully explain what the job entailed and did not have any experience within the field and was not fully engaged during the interview.

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chase (Orange, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Relatively easy, had extensive experience in banking when interviewed. Relevant job skills and experience were pretty much in line with job requirements. The questions were geared toward and gave the impression of a relatively aggressive sales culture. Asked questions about goals and additional training available while on the job. Asked about working in a faced paced potentially stressful environment.
    Interview experience was pretty much same as competitor financial institutions.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the companies success?
      Describe a situation where you were not able to satisfy a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I low balled myself. It's OK to ask them the averages for a position.

Lead Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Was pretty fast and very easy. The interview was relaxing and no stressful, the process was fast, i was waiting for the offer for 3 days and someone calls me and I accepted it

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chase (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

one telephonic and one onsite, On Site are 3-4 rounds. 3 technical and 1 behaviour.
    Not too difficult. basic java, data structures, SQL, Spring, hibernate. Learn the fundamentals and show interest in full stack. Clustering, testing, performance improvements are add ons.