Chase Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,256 of over 1,256.0 interviews

In Person6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

Quick interview with recruiter and quick response from hiring manager Asked typical interview questions Manager interviews with Lead of Operations at the bank was very laid back felt like I was talking to a friend

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about electronic banking?
    Answer Question

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

Phone Interview with a team lead. Asked basic questions about my experience, my education, and my skillset. Then asked questions relevant to the role. Finished by telling me more about the office, the culture, and next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Chase

Join the conversation on

Finance

47.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Chase~690765
Join the conversation on

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

It is very lengthy but worth it. They invest in their prospective employees. The application is detailed and there may be a math quiz before even speaking with someone. Once you are interviewed they may have you interview with the branch you may be assisted too. After being hired, there is a 3 month period in which you are tested and taught how to perform.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

Had interviews with managers at the location where I interviewed for the job. Then waited to hear the result of the interviews I had with the managers at the location where I interviewed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chase

Interview

I applies to Chase months before the interview process started but they rejected my application, I guess they kept my resume on their database because I got a call one day from a recruiter asking me if I am interested in a software engineer position with them. I mentioned I am interested and he scheduled me for a "interview day" where they will be interviewing multiple candidates at once. This interview is 2 hours, keep in mind I work full time so I had to come up with and excuse to step out for two hours but it's not an issue. The day of the interview comes and around 2 hours before the interview is scheduled to start I get an email telling me that my interview time has been moved up by an hour, now I have to come up with an excuse to leave work an hour earlier than I originally told them but I managed. I attended the interview where they asked behavioral questions for the first hour and technical questions for the second hour. The interviewers told me and the other candidates that the recruiters will contact us with their decisions the next week. Come next week and I hear nothing from my recruiter, I try contacting him only to get ghosted. I guess I dodged a bullet with this company, if this is how they treat their interviewees than I can only imagine how they treat their employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase

Interview

Pretty basic interview questions for the first round just behavioral stuff mostly. Had a somewhat difficult online coding test that did not go as well. Overall it was a pretty standard application and interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chase

Interview

Quick and easy interview with communication maintained throughout the process. Started with a phone interview then an in person interview and was hired within the same day. Great orientation and lots of info given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

It's a one on one interview where the recruiter will pull up the resume submitted and ask questions related to the facts provided on the resume. Afterwards, they will provide some examples of what you'll experience in the workplace.

Interview Questions
  • • What skills have you acquired throughout your career? • How do you believe those skills will benefit you in a position with us?
1 person found this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Chase

Interview

I had an interview with NJ for the PM position. First-round with the HM went really well, we went extra time. She was very communicative about the position, requirements. I was moved to a third eye interview with Poonam, she came late for the interview no apologies, she didn't know which position she was interviewing for, kept on interrupting, not a professional way to communicate (might be having a bad day) She didn't even bother to see if I have any questions for her.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chase

Application

I interviewed at Chase

Interview

I took a phone call for a screening. Later I received an email to set up for an in person interview. I was interviewed by two managers, one male and another female who took turns asking me questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had a difficult customer and how you handled it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,256 Interviews

Chase Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Chase as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.62 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Relationship Banker and Bank Teller rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Teller and Personal Banker roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Chase takes an average of 22 days when considering 1,389 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Teller had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Relationship Banker roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Chase according to 1,389 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 19.83%