Chase Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chase Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I then received an email invitation to submit an On-Demand Video Interview recording. There were 8 questions. Chase HR reviewed the submitted recorded responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you think about a time you had to follow procedures for a job.   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Very easy hiring and interview process. I applied online through the chase website and after that was asked to complete a digital interview within 2 days. The questions are the same for everyone so it makes it easy to prepare for if you do a little research first. After submitting the interview I got a call about a week later asking if I could come in for an interview. The interview was just me and the manager. He asked typical interview questions. After that I received a call a week later and was offered the position and from there they explain everything else you need to know or do.

Interview Questions

• How does your background make you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • How has technology helped simplify your daily life?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you worked in a group to get something done. What was your role and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What is your most important accomplishment? Why is it important?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The process consisted of one phone interview and two face to face. The face to face interview was with the area manager and then with the manager. the overall experience was great

Lead Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Immediately after submitting and online application, I received an email requesting a Video Interview be completed within 48 hours. There were 8 questions. 30 seconds to consider your answer and 3 minutes to record your answer. No redos allowed.

Interview Questions

• How do you use technology for your personal finances?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Went through online interview and two in person interviews. Showed up late to interview due to getting the wrong address and was still offered job on the spot. Interview was with all managers and a banker about my experience and knowledge of the banking industry.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I applied online and received an email requesting a video interview. I did not complete the video interview but was contacted by a recruiter who set up an in person interview with me for the next week.

The interview process was quite lengthy but not too challenging. They asked about 12 story based questions about how you responded to certain customer service related issues at your past jobs. A lot of the questions were quite specific and took a bit to come up with a relevant experience to share.

Interview Questions

• What was one time where you disagreed with a team members decision at work and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

KYC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

The interviewer was not able it to fully explain what the job entailed and did not have any experience within the field and was not fully engaged during the interview.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

The hiring process is quite simple. After submitting my application I received an email from the recruiting department inviting me to submit a virtual interview, which had to be done within 24hrs of receiving e-mail. After that, in approximately 3 days I received an email saying they'd wont be moving forward with another interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Long Beach, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

The whole process was fairly easy, I received an email to complete the digital interview and had to complete it within two business days. 5 days later, received a call from the recruiter and let me know that a branch manager would be calling me for an in person interview. The in person interview wasn’t overwhelming. very lax, no tension. Be very professional.

Strategic Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Columbus, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I had one on campus interview then one on site interview. The interviews were both resume based and they just asked me about my experiences. Overall it was a pretty easy interview process.