Chase Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Licensed Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Houston, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

If you are refered by an employee, the branch manager will call you in to have a small meeting. Then he will ask you to apply online and go from there.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle people who come from different classes?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

I met arrived at the Chase bank branch about 15 minutes early. I approached the front door and let the greeter know I was in for an interview. The greeter happened to be the branch manager and walked me to his private office. The branch manager asked me basic behavioral questions.

Relationship Banker Interview

Interview

I felt like they wanted to hear what the answer was already in their mind otherwise they would keep digging the questions until they think your answer was closed to the stand.

Interview Questions

• How to make friends with your clients.?
      What are your ex eprience can bring to this position?   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process is very easy and relaxing. They make you feel comfortable and relax. I had to interviews a phone and face to face. It was a well rounded experience They talk about the company and future goals.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the obstacles you faced in your previously role?   Answer Question

Mortgage Interview

Interview

I’ve spoken with Chase both as the result of recruiting calls and job postings. Everything was very good with it. I have no complaints at all. I would recommend it to anyone.

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chase (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2020.

Interview

I was referred by someone who already works there. 1st Interview was with the hiring manager at the branch. He was very nice. The questions were behavioral and a role play. After 2 weeks I was doing the 2nd interview with Marketing Director. She was very nice.

Interview Questions

• How would you build your relationship with your clients?
      Role play on how to call your client letting him know that his credit card was pre approved.
      Do you work well with others?   Answer Question
    • Would I be able to pass the license SIE, series 6 and 63?   Answer Question
    • How would your previous experience help with this role?   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I received a phone call directly by hiring manager. For me it was smooth and quick. Straight to the point, most of the were technical question and few behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Question were about CI/CD tools, configuration management, previous work experience etc.   Answer Question

Fraud Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2020.

Interview

My first interview was a phone interview. My second interview was via Zoom. The interviewer was very informative and spoke at a fast pace. He presented the information in very authoritative style.

Interview Questions

• What metrics were your performance measured by in your last role? Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult client. When did you have to give a recommendation?   1 Answer
    • What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

Private Client Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cottonwood, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chase (Cottonwood, AZ) in October 2020.

Interview

Very professional yet warm and welcoming interaction with interviewer. Company culture appeared to be very much a cohesive team effort on all levels. Overall I was comfortable and pleased with the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Would I be available to work some weekends and or later after close if there was a pending audit?   1 Answer

CAP Full Time Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chase in October 2020.

Interview

I did the video interview, and it gives you 30 seconds to think of an answer, 2 minutes to answer for your first take, and then 2 minutes to answer if you choose to do a second take.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to be honest and forthcoming when it was difficult?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

The interview process started online. Recorded video at first answering questions and if they are interested they call you in for in person interview at one of their branch offices