Chase Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chase Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I then received an email invitation to submit an On-Demand Video Interview recording. There were 8 questions. Chase HR reviewed the submitted recorded responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you think about a time you had to follow procedures for a job.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chase (Columbus, OH).

Interview

The interview was very professional, questions were directly related to the job offered, the hiring manager was easy to communicate with .
    the process took around two months from screening to background check to verification of employment and education

Interview Questions

• They asked about my current role and how related to the position that i have applied on.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Apply online at the company website. After submitting an application, I received an email to submit a digital interview. I recorded myself answering about 8 questions. Then the digital interview was sent reviewed by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with others as a team to achieve a goal. What was your role in helping the team? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult customer. What made the situation difficult and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Arlington, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a 40min 1 on 1 interview with a HR manager. We went over my resume then I was asked scenario questions. After that the floor was open to me and any other questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an angry customer and tell me how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

After applying online I received a call from a recruiter who did a pre-screening call - we discussed my professional background, and she described the position in somewhat more detail than what was in the online posting. After that I had a brief call with a team/group manager and then there was the in-person interview at their Jersey City Office. I was interviewed by 2 managers. It was your typical interview - they talked about their background and what their team/group was responsible for and asked me about my experience (one of them wanted somewhat detailed explanation of what some of my resume bullets meant), why I was looking to leave my current job, so on an so forth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

I first applied online then got an email a few weeks later asking for some supplemental questions. Two weeks after that I was called for an interview but the hiring manager had to reschedule. I was suppose to interview today but got an email 1 hour before leaving for it, letting me know they went with other candidates. So I didn't go. I got a call mid-afternoon telling me that I wasn't suppose to get that email. At that point, I asked to be removed from the potential candidates pool as I was no longer interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your Customer Service Philosophy?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (North Bergen, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Ok so I haven't gotten a call but I just wanted to point out that I applied for the SPANISH bilingual teller position. I applied online, then I received the email to do the 8 questions through hire-something which I did through my phone. So then like 2-3 days later, I get another email. I have to take a Spanish test. You go through the link in the email, and then you have to follow the steps. If you're fluent in whatever language it is, then it'll be easy and should take you 15 mins like the text says. Make sure to print out the paper as it says to do because then you have to call and follow the steps. DONT call when your house is roudy. I used my cell phone even though it recommended a house phone and I'm glad I did because my baby woke up at one part and I just put the phone on mute right after answering. It's an automated machine. Don't do it on your cellphone if you have bad signal. Once you start, you HAVE TO finish. It doesn't let you pause or retake the test. I got tongue tied at one point but I did good in the rest of the test so hopefully that didn't dock me harsh points. No offer this yet but I just took that test yesterday. I wanted to add this bilingual test because I didn't see anybody else mention it. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Do you like working in groups or individual? Why? (Question was in the Spanish test)   2 Answers

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

When i was e-mailed saying that I got the Interview it mentioned that they would start observing me as soon as i walked in. So I made sure to make conversation with he other candidate there,

The interview itself was super comfortable. They have to do the interview with two branch managers. It was professional but at the same time the conversation just flowed and they made the whole experience really easy. They want to get to know you as person and as a potential candidate.

They then took me to the lobby to show me the lay of the land and to see what the position would consist if i were hired. They brought me around and asked me questions about what I saw and what I would do in certain situations. After that they had me speak with he district manager and gave me a soft offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Chase recruiter after being found on Indeed. The recruiter provided details of the position and felt it matched my resume. Once I applied, I notified the recruiter and had a phone interview the next day. The recruiter went over the position, salary, what a typical day would look like and wrapped up in about 30 minutes. I was moved forward to a in person interview at the Stone Oak campus and was your typical situation, behavior, outcome dialogue. The interview was done in June for an August start. Overall had a positive experience and smooth process

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you're a great fit?   Answer Question
    • Describe one thing you do not like about your job?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you identified an issue, what was it, how did you deal with it, what was the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Algonquin, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Algonquin, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online then I receive a phone call for an interview, and I've met with the branch manager which he did the interview questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes which I got his business information.