Chase Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chase Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2018

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I then received an email invitation to submit an On-Demand Video Interview recording. There were 8 questions. Chase HR reviewed the submitted recorded responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you think about a time you had to follow procedures for a job.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

First I applied online, I did the digital interview and I honestly didnt do well but I have attached every single question from the digital interview below. Prepare your answers ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why do you want the teller position?

Q. Explain why your background/work experience would be a good fit for the job.

Q. Describe a difficult task you had to accomplish and how were you able to solve it?

Q. What is your best work achievement and why is it important to your career?

Q. Tell about a time you experienced great customer service.

Q. How do you use technology to simplify your life, finances, and daily life?

Q. How do you handle peak and non-peak times and how do you adjust between those times?

Q. How well do you follow procedures and guidelines?

Q. When was a time you assisted in team objectives and what was your role? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Fill out an app, there is a questionnaire, a recruiter reaches out then you get interviewed by each branch. The recruiter then reaches back to you to let you know if you have been accepted or not. Then if you accept it is a long hiring process after.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone call with a tech manager.
    Questions are around the information in the resume (i.e. What did you do? Also, what kind of analytic tools(SAS, SQL) did you use to analyze your project)

Interview Questions

• What kind of data analytic tools do you use in the previous work?   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online, received digital interview the same day. The digital interview has about 8 questions. You have 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. I honestly don't like them but it was no worse that when I went to my live interview. The branch manager was 10 minutes late, unprepared, and rushed the whole thing. I had worked at Chase before this interview but after this, I'm glad they didn't extend me an offer. I don't know if I would of been able to work in what seemed like a poorly managed branch.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were a part of a team and you worked together to achieve a goal?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you experienced bad customer service?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you experienced great customer service?   Answer Question

Lead Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Very straight forward. Went over job requirements and my abilities to fulfill those requirements. Spoke with Assistant manager and discussed what are key skills to excel in position. Then spoke with Branch Manager to ensure I was capable of moving forward.

Interview Questions

• What level of education I attained and experience in industry.   1 Answer

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY).

Interview

I met Melora, the head of design, in an event. Then I was invited to talk with two of her VPs. Finally I went for a group interview with rest of the team presenting my portfolio.

Interview Questions

• What’s you favorite app recently?   1 Answer
    • What’s your super power   1 Answer

Lead Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chase in May 2018.

Interview

I was sent an email stating I had to download the HireVue app and complete the process there. Once you downloaded the app you would have to record yourself answering questions. They give you a question then give you about 30 seconds to think of an answer and 3 minutes for your answer.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chase in May 2018.

Interview

I received a message from there 3rd party consulting company regarding this position. I was immediately turned down and hung up on (abruptly) due to my lack of degree. I was pretty upset about the way it was handled and that the recruiter could have looked at my resume or LinkedIn profile to determine I did not meet the necessary requirements. Apparently you need a Bachelors degree which in my opinion is very narrow minded and leaves out a group of people that might be more then qualified for the position. I have worked in Application Support for over three years and now work in an even more technical capacity at my job. I find it silly that I was turned down for not having a degree, bare in mind I would qualify if I had a degree in Art or "picking my nose", when I am technically over qualified.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied through the chase bank taleo site, then I was given the online interview. It consisted of 8 questions, most of them were simple questions like, "how does technology simply your life?" Then after I had completed my virtual interview, I was sent a link to complete a tax preliminary. Two days later, I received a phone call asking me if I wanted to come in for an interview the following week. I said yes and I had my interview take place the following week at 9:30 with the bank manager and a temporary banking manager. They were both equally kind and it was a pretty laidback interview. They didn't say much, but they were very interested in hearing me speak. I heard back about a week after I had my interview telling me that they were going with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great candidate for this position?   1 Answer