Chemonics International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chemonics International Interview Questions

Interviews at Chemonics International

2.9

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chemonics International.

Interview

The whole interview process was standard.
    First I had a call with the recruiter
    Second was a panel of 4 team members where they read off questions
    Third was contacting references
    Final was a interview with VP

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss gave you instructions to a task, but later you found out they were not the same instructions given to your peers?   1 Answer

PMU Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chemonics International in July 2020.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by HR and set up a screening call with an HR associate. At the end of the call, I was told I was going to be contacted for the next interview. The second round of interviews was a group interview with different people on the team.

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

HR was pleasant and straightforward but the next round in person was very unpleasant, a paper is read with questions in a cold way as they take notes on you.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chemonics International.

Interview

3 interviews total, all relatively easy. No case questions! First was with an HR person and a manager from a different team. Pretty basic questions for that one since no one from the hiring team was there. The second was an in person interview with 3 people on the team that took about 1 hour to complete.

PMU Manager, MENA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chemonics International (Washington, DC) in October 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for a phone screen, we spoke within 2 days of the email. About 10 days later i was invited to a panel interview. I was overseas for my current job so they were willing to do the interview over skype. Interview was relatively straightforward, started off with questions about my background and why i wanted to switch jobs. Then they asked about 6-8 very structured situational questions relating to multi-tasking, employee supervision, and managing up. The panel said they were hoping to have decisions within a week and a half, it's currently been 2+ weeks since then and no further word from Chemonics - not anticipating any further word at this point.

Interview Questions

• situational question about how would you manage a supervisor who is unwilling to commit to established deadlines for an ongoing project   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Standard panel interview, took weeks to respond. Very nice people and obviously very smart. They asked usual interview questions; including some situational questions. Had a phone screening before hand. However seemed like they couldn’t explain what the company did without reading it off a sheet of paper. All around a good experience.

Program Associate Interview

Interview

Process took 3 weeks. One phone interview with the project supervisor and then one video interview with the project staff (the supervisor and two other associates). All usual questions, expand on your resume, why you want to work with Chemonics, and where do you see yourself in five years. The team was very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for the position? How do you handle conflict?   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chemonics International in July 2019.

Interview

I submitted resume and cover letter. I was invited for a phone interview soon after.
    The phone interview lasted maybe 9 minutes. The recruiter asked me basic interview questions and my previous experience.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through other sources. The process took more than three weeks. The interview was less than an hour and I did not see any challenge. (they were really nice but that also means sometimes that they have the person before posting the job-many companies are like that)

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions and I did not receive the offer. Maybe they wanted to just make sure that they had a minimum of a certain number of interviews since it was very easy and I did not recieve offer.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Got the email from hiring staff to schedule a phone screening. The phone interview lasted 25 minutes and covered the previous experience related to the position. Questions were more general and it is not expected you go to the specific details and examples.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize your work process (with multiple deadlines )?   Answer Question