Chenoa Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chenoa Information Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.9

SQL Developer Interview

Interview

Waiting waiting only waiting
    Appti is quite simple
    Then 1-2 hrs waiting
    Technical interview also quite easy as I knw SQL plsql very well
    Then again waiting 2-3 hrs
    Then manger round wr he told me to study .net in 1day and my interview wll be with client very next day as client reqs that but they call me for plsql
    Then manger told me salary wll be 15k but when hr call me to come for test he told me salary would be 18500

Interview Questions

They ask me to submit my original docs for 2 yrs , and salary offered 15k but first hr told me 18500 ....

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It took 4 days. They shortlisted my profile from naukri.com. I got mail to attend aptitude test. Aptitude test was average. It included analytical and logical questions also. After that on 2nd day PI was there. Basic questions were asked by HR such about yourself, family background, hobbies etc.

Interview Questions

• Family background
      Aptitude related
      About yourself
      Future plans   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round was telephone interview, next was aptitude test at their office, it was easy but technical questions were tricky. Next, HR round was interesting I was asked everything (non technical) but full of logical questions

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The process took 1 month... bad experience... after the technical and logical test i interviewed at chenoa... some questions based on aptitude test... they ask me about project... and family background...

Interview Questions

• logical, technical questions and we have to write program code....   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

One telephonic round followed by 2 face to face interviews in Mumbai office. This was followed by another telephonic round with a US Senior Manager. After this the HR didn't get in touch for another 2 months. I did receive a call back but had already received a pay revision in my existing job. No communication after I mentioned my expected salary to the HR. Overall, didn't like that they took so long to get back as well as the office seemed cluttered.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions related to non performance of a team member, issues reported by customer during UAT, program management and utilization of resources across projects.   Answer Question
    • Lot of questions related to R&R of the current role.   Answer Question
    • Questions related to how processes can be improved OR mandated   Answer Question
    • Questions around how to improve efficiency of team members   Answer Question
    • Questions on scope management and customer management   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

phone interview
    Aptitude process
    Face to face Technical round
    Project Management Round
    Two HR interview.

Good Interview process. In Aptitude process, there were three sections : Quantitative,Logical,Technical(1 program).

The Java program which was given to write was challenging and good

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chenoa Information Services.

Interview

Interview process was similar to other companies.
    one round technical
    one HR
    HR took some time to respond
    They ask a lot but none is implemented in the company.
    They would say automation is present but there's hardly one project whihc is not yet started

Interview Questions

• questions are at par with industry. They ask a lot but none is implemented in the company   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was simple - i was called by their recruitment team, who scheduled an interview slot. The person who took my interview was very easy going and didnt ask me anything on Project management, it was more on technical skills.
    But the next round with Senior person was good and very detailed, where he tried to understand my competencies and what i could offer to the company.

Interview Questions

• Question asked were more on technical nature, instead of project management - .Net and SQL Server   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Andheri (India)).

Interview

As mid size company openings were less,
    but selection process was easy really which had simple aptitude test, and no technical interview.
    so was easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• there is no such thing I would say for this company interview.   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chenoa Information Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

telephonic round about what your current job profile , technical interview at client site was abut the process , since it was banking domain , questions on banking domain were asked and personality, pressure handling capability was accessed.

Interview Questions

• telephonic round about what your current job profile , technical interview at client site   Answer Question