Chesterbrook Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chesterbrook Academy

2.3

Sort:

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chesterbrook Academy in August 2016.

Interview

I met with the principal of a different school than the one I was applying to due to scheduling conflicts. She asked me questions, then took me to some classrooms and I met some of the teachers. A few days later I did my 'working interview,' where I participated in a classroom for about an hour.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chesterbrook Academy.

Interview

The principal and assistant principal were friendly and inviting. I felt comfortable answering all of their questions. I received a tour of the facility and was introduced to a few staff members in passing. Was offered the position once the interview was complete. Confirmation of an official start date did take a little longer than expected which was the only flaw of the entire process.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chesterbrook Academy.

Interview

Applied online and about two days letter I received an email from a recruiter asking me to email her back with available days and times for a phone interview, I did just that. She replied with an exact time and day that she would call. She never called! About a month letter, I get a generic rejection email. Very unprofessional!

Assistant Teacher Interview

Interview

Saw a posting for open position and called to see if it was still open. Went in for application, filled it out on location, then interviewed right after. After the interview I was told I would receive an email for a background check which I received in less than 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult relationship with a parent?   Answer Question

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chesterbrook Academy.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from two locations. Went to both interviews.
    One paid 12.50 per hour while the other paid 14/hour, and they were both in the same town!
    One called me back for a second interview, which I thought went well, but the Principal was pretty rude afterwards, as if she saw or heard something she didn't like. The other place wanted me to email them with my schedule to come back for a second interview. I emailed them twice.
    I never heard back from either location!

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chesterbrook Academy (Bethlehem, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called the day after submitting an application and came in for an interview. The questions were basic, about my background and education and my reasons for wanting to work here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company? Are you flexible? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chesterbrook Academy (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Great interview, temporary principal was a wonderful person who was very kind and trying to uplift and restore the school because it was not doing well. Asked great questions, clearly has passion for the education of young children.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chesterbrook Academy.

Interview

Depends on the principal - but they are LONG. The principal liked to talk A LOT and ended up answering a lot of the questions for me. The assistant principal was in there too and she was more open to hearing about me and how I would handle different situations. Definitely seemed like the assistant principal ran the show there.

Interview Questions

• Always want to know about an area of improvement, how you turned negatives into positives, challenging experiences, a lot of questions about challenging students and classroom management   1 Answer

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chesterbrook Academy (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

I don't really remember the interview process because it was a couple of years ago. From what I remember it went very smoothly, only had to interview once and was offered the position. Years have passed and I'm sure processes have changed

Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apex, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chesterbrook Academy (Apex, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The school seemed to be in immediate need of a teacher because someone I knew posted the position of facebook. I received an interview within about 1 week of the post. I got offered the job the next day, and started the following week when background and drug test came back. I did not fill in a application until after my interveiw when I was hired. I interviewed with the principal only and met all the other staff during my interview. I also received and school tour. When hired I did not receive any training or did not get introduced to important policies/procedures. I just jumped right in .

Interview Questions

• What exeprience do you have working with children?   1 Answer