Children's Hospital Colorado Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Children's Hospital Colorado

3.1

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Colorado (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2020.

Interview

Interview process was as expected. Due to COVID, was done through a video service on the web. Questions about my experience in the role, specific scenarios that might occur in the hospital, and just general questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a common misconception people have about you?   1 Answer

NICU New Graduate Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Colorado (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2020.

Interview

interviewed on a Tuesday. Was a small panel of 3 people. Asked multiple personality style questions and one scenario based question at the end. Then was given a written exam with multiple scenario based essay questions.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time a coworker made a mistake that you witnessed   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you helped improve patient safety   Answer Question

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Colorado (Aurora, CO) in February 2020.

Interview

Very friendly, welcoming. I was brought in to have my work observed in live situations. I did a little of every department, then at the end a debrief with the supervisor.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Colorado (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

30 minute phone call, 50 minute video interview, 1 hour in person interview and a 3 hour proctored assessment and they cant even be bothered to send a "sorry we went with another candidate" email. I sent two follow up emails a week apart with no response to each. Extremely unprofessional.

Registered Nurse NICU Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Colorado in September 2019.

Interview

I was asked mostly situational/behavioral questions, what I would do in certain situations and describing my past experiences. There were about 10 panel questions, and then there was a written quiz portion afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult patient.   Answer Question

MT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Colorado (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied online through their website. It took two different submissions because their HR department had several people working on my application. There was a background check and two rounds of interviews with different groups of management. The process took about two weeks and even after acceptance, there is mandatory orientation you must attend before you can officially start. They only have certain days for orientation, so it may delay when you can start.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a dispute between you and another employee?   Answer Question

Mental Health Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Colorado (Aurora, CO) in June 2019.

Interview

I had applied online for this position, but did not receive a call to set up an interview until about 1 month later. I was out of the country and so I missed the call but called them back a few times in the following 2 weeks, and I did not receive a return call until 2 weeks after that to set up the interview. The interview was set up for the following week. When I went in, I was interviewed by two ladies who had a list of questions that they made notes on. The questions were fairly simple and common interview questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and it seemed like that was the only interview that was required for this position. I was told that they would let me know in a week what they decided, but it has been exactly 2 weeks and I have not heard back... Not sure if they haven't decided yet, or if they do not contact people who did not get the job. Overall, the process has been pretty long but not too difficult, and the interview was pleasant.

New Grad Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Colorado (Denver, CO) in June 2019.

Interview

Found the job opening in October, could not apply till march, I applied, waited 3 months, granted interview, sent references. Interviewed with panel of 4. Then had a written short answer test.

Interview Questions

• explain what you would do if you accidentally gave the wrong medication through an IV.   Answer Question

New Graduate Nurse Residency Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Colorado in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online in March and was offered an interview late May/early June. I had an in person interview in late June and was informed of their decision a week and a half later. There was a written case study type test after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Colorado.

Interview

30 minute phone screen with the hiring manager. At the end of the conversation, I was invited to the hospital for an in-person interview a week later. The in-person interview took about 2 hours and consisted of 3 groups of 2-4 people, including the hiring manager/director, some physicians and the other administrative professionals I'd be working with on the team. The hiring manager called me a week later to tell me I was the top candidate, but they needed to check references first. HR sent me an email, and I filled the information out. After those were completed, one of the recruiters called to formally offer me the job.