Christmas Tree Shops Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Christmas Tree Shops Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Christmas Tree Shops.

Interview

They spent most of the interview explaining what the job would require and asked very basic questions like what good customer service is to you. The manager was very friendly and overall the interview was short and easy.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Christmas Tree Shops in May 2017.

Interview

Told manager I was here for a job interview and she seemed annoyed that I had spoken to her. Had to get another employee to take me to the back room because she couldn't be bothered. All the other employees were very kind. I was taken to the back to sit in the lunch room while I waited to be interviewed. The interviewer was super nice and asked 4 questions. Then told me about the company.

Manager Interview

Interview

The store manager was friendly, shared a lot about the store, company and expectations of a new manager coming on board the team. The interview process took about 2 weeks.

Sales Floor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Christmas Tree Shops (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

easy and quick. simple and basic questions asked. not too difficult to get hired. they seem to need people especially part time and they are pretty busy. they have nice products but they don't want to give out benefits so they try to keep most employees under a certain amount of hrs.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christmas Tree Shops.

Interview

Quick and painless you get in there and sit down in the chair many sure you're dressed to impress but anyways find something to relate with the manger and connect with them you are grantee to get the job they might even ask you to work even though you don't know what to do

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Christmas Tree Shops.

Interview

One on one interview with typical questions: asking about work history, customer service provided, what would you do in this situation. From the start I was told the only position available was for a Harmon associate located inside the store. I was told I was hired immediately at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to deal with an angry customer and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Christmas Tree Shops (Natick, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

They basically ask you what you hope to learn and how you are with handling customers. They ask if youre ok with hights and that if you were to be hired you need to be ok with climbing up ladders.

Interview Questions

• What do you look forward to learning while working for The Christmas tree shop   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleboro, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Christmas Tree Shops (Middleboro, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume and received an e-mail for an interview the following day. Interview was easy, straight forward, and very relaxed. Simple questions and took a total of 26 minutes from start to finish. Received drug test paperwork and was told I'd hear back end of the following day. 4 weeks of training included and the only available shifts were 3pm-midnight or 6pm-midnight.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a policy at your previous job that you did not agree with.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Christmas Tree Shops (Deer Park, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Led into a room along with a bunch of other people. Waited for a good amount of time while others were being interviewed. There was primarily one manager doing the interviews.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic HR questions to determine if it was possible for you to easily work with people, as this job demands patience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Christmas Tree Shops in October 2014.

Interview

I went through an outside recruiter who put me in touch with the corporate recruiters at Christmas tree shops. Everyone I had spoken too was very friendly. I then interviewed with the district Hr rep and the district Manager. After a week they call and gave me the full offer I was asking for.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more of a conversation than grilling questions. Very favorable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, gave me my full amount.