Chronus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chronus

3.1

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chronus (Bellevue, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. Had a call with the hiring manager, followed by an on-site interview with three additional Chronus employees, including some in upper management, which helped me to get a good feel for the company and its culture. Interview questions were mostly par for the course, with a few unexpected questions sprinkled in. Completed a brief skills assessment during the interview. The process moved at a decent pace and I'm overall happy with how it went.

Interview Questions

• How do you usually go about problem solving? What does that process look like?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chronus in May 2018.

Interview

Phone screen, ph interview w/ hiring mgr, ph interview with the CEO, who were all very helpful in describing the company culture, expectations for the position, salary/ benefits, and the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your experience makes you uniquely qualified for this job.   Answer Question

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chronus (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn about the Sales Ops Role. After speaking to the recruiter on the phone, I had an in person interview with the CEO and Marketing Manager 4 days later. During my interview I met with the CEO for 2 hours and was asked about my background and experience, I had a chance to ask all the questions I had, and learned more about the organization. When I met with the Marketing Manager, I learned more about what the role entailed. I was also shown around the office and everyone was incredibly nice and seemed passionate! The entire process was fairly easy and moved really quickly.

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chronus (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Informational Phone interview with hiring manager (HM). HM was very professional, positive and gave me good feedback on my resume and skill set as it pertained to the role. HM answered all of my questions. We had what I thought was a very positive conversations. I followed-up with a thank-you email the next day, and another follow-up 'hello' email a couple weeks later expressing my continued interest in the role. The initial email from the manager came through their interview 'system' (recruiter box), and when I was replying I actually wasn't sure if HM got my emails back to her. Never got HM's direct email address. I certainly hope that's not the reason I never heard anything back. Sounded like a good opportunity. I am giving a negative overalll experience (although it was more 'mixed', but that isn't an option). There was definitely a disconnect between a very positive phone call, and then not hearing back at all. I realize that is somewhat expected and 'normal' these days, but this is a small company, and a quick 'no thanks' is all that is needed.

Interview Questions

• Asked about working in a small team, start-up environment vs large organization.   1 Answer

Chronus Response

Jan 23, 2017 – COO

We appreciate the feedback on your interview process. Chronus has taken your comments into account towards creating a more communicative, transparent interview process moving forward. Thank you again... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chronus in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process consisted of three rounds.
    1) 20 MCQs and 2 coding questions
    2)Technical Interview (2 coding questions were asked and i was asked to code for both)
    3)HR interview(went for 40 minutes. Initially he asked about my interests and he asked a DP question for which i told my approach and explained with a test case and he was satisfied with that)

On the whole it was a good experience. The interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• tree based question in the first round.
      you are given an array of integers.
      First element represents the number of children the root has and second element represents the number of elements the first child of the root has and goes on.
      We were asked to construct such a tree data structure given any input array of integers.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chronus (Chennai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

I got the call for chronus interview through a recruiter.Initially they had a phone interview, where they aksed normal two to three algoirhtm and data sturcture type questions.

After a phone interview, I Had two rounds of normal algorithm and design interview questions.I was informed about the offer two to three days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are on the spot, think and answer types   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chronus (Chennai (India)).

Interview

2 online interviews and 2 onsite interviews. 3 purely technical. Datastructure and Also questions. Discussion about projects and previous job. 1 behavioral round. Finally Casual talk with director after that.

Interview Questions

• Given a sorted array of duplicates of 2 how to find which number occurred only once?   1 Answer
    • K largest numbers from a stream of integers   1 Answer
    • Next lexicographic string with same charcters   Answer Question
    • Largest sum sub matrix   Answer Question
    • Rotate matrix 90 degrees inplace   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chronus (Chennai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. After an initial written round which had questions on Basic Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, Programming and Algorithms, there were three rounds of interviews with the 3 founders of the company. The first round was mainly logical reasoning with questions based on puzzles. I was also asked to explain how I would program though the actual program was not asked to be written. The second round was mainly competency round with questions about why you want to join a startup. The third was telephonic and mainly dealt with interesting projects from my resume. I was offered the job the very same night.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since I was a fresher, there was no negotiation phase.

Quality Gatekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chronus (Chennai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

First round consisted of mcq and coding question on trees.Second round concentrated on data structures.

Interview Questions

• Print the tree nodes level by level(bread first search) .Each entry in the array represents a value of a coin
      There are two players P1 and P2.
      You are P1. P1 and P2 make moves alternately. A move means you take out a coin from one end of the array. Assume your opponent always takes the coin with the maximum value from either end. Assume you start first. What is the maximum value sum you can get out after the game is over?   Answer Question