Church Mutual Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Church Mutual Insurance

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waunakee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Church Mutual Insurance (Waunakee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

They don't seem to take technology very seriously. They want to spend as little as possible to appear compliant. Program Manager involved in interview seemed like a real head case. Yikes!!!

Interview Questions

• We only want to spend as little as possible to be compliant. You can work in Merrill, right?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Church Mutual Insurance (Little Rock, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Approx one week later was contacted and informed about salary and benefits to see if I wanted to continue in the interview process. After agreeing to this, an in-person interview happened approx. two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describe something that you've done to grow professionally.   Answer Question

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrill, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Church Mutual Insurance (Merrill, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Received an email confirming and congratulating me on getting the in person interview. Asked me to send my transcripts before they could schedule it, I sent the transcripts (Which I paid for). After sending an email asking the status of the interview process, I was told they would be scheduling interviews soon. The next day I received an email that suddenly retracted the in person interview suddenly with no explanation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Church Mutual Insurance in April 2015.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. Typical interview questions. The interviewer had a home office and you could hear his kids in the background. I have five kids myself, but I felt it was very unprofessional.

Associate Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrill, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Church Mutual Insurance (Merrill, WI).

Interview

The interview was with three associates and there were about 20 questions. Behavioral based interviews. Starts off with strengths and weaknesses then gets more in depth. I "googled" the 50 most asked interview questions and this helped me a lot to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the biggest risk you have taken in the past month.   1 Answer

Too far away from family, but it was a great opportunity