Cinnabon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cinnabon Interview Questions

Interviews at Cinnabon

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Norridge, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Norridge, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Interviewers were nice, and gave me straightforward answers to any questions I had. It was very easy to get the job, and it requires an e-food handlers card. They are willing to train you if you know nothing about the workplace or work in general.

Interview Questions

• How many hours would you like to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ysidro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cinnabon (San Ysidro, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager, she was very friendly. We sat outdoors and she explained everything about the position, including the salary that she offered. The interview took around 10-15mins.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cinnabon.

Interview

Easy asked to tell about a situation I had to deal with with a customer asked my availability and when I was able to work was very fast got the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinnabon (San Diego, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

It was basic questions such as what are your strengths and weakness, situational questions, what would you do if the order you gave was wrong? The manager was friendly and very interested in me. that's it it was quick and good smooth interview. Just be comfortable and you know what your are saying

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Really quick easy interview. Lasted 5 minutes. They asked me to introduce myself, and describe a situation where I overcome an obstacle. After that, they asked me about my schedule, and I got a call the same night, and they offered me a job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Modesto, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview the next day. The interview was easy going and was only asked easy questions. Such as why do you want to work here? Whats your availability? Is this a temporary or permanent job for you? It was also one on one which is great, because usually these interviews are group ones.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cinnabon (San Jose, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Manager was friendly and answered all the questions I had. The interview lasted around 10 minutes and I felt confident going out, did not get the job since I lacked experience and could not open.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cinnabon (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

It was originally at a Mc Donald’s Because it was the same manager from Cinnabon. It was okay just asked a few questions. It wasn’t hard at all so there wasn’t a reason to be nervous. They like people with personalities

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?   1 Answer
    • What do you do outside of school that helps the community?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Milpitas, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was really short, I came early and got interviewed in the back. I was expecting a long interview but it was quite short and brief, straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what did you do at your previous job   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked some questions about service experience, and work history, and problem solving. They want a friendly face to serve customers and keep them happy. They need people with flexible hours who can work days and weekends.