Cinnabon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 21, 2017

1.9

Morning Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cinnabon (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I found the job on indeed and within two weeks I called the store and the store owner grant me the interview. I went into the interview a week later October 24th.

Interview Questions

• Your availability
      Your past experiences in the baking field
       What have you done in the time you were employed
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy going

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Ontario, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy interview very basic questions nothing too hard also not one on one but with a group open availability is the best thing to say in the interview almost garuntees to get the job

Shift Leader/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very simple and straightforward interview. Just asked about my experience and how I work with others and what the job is like. Was offered a possibility to get the Shift Leader position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay would not be negotiated until they saw how I worked. After getting the job I was quickly moved to Shift Leader and was told I will receive a pay raise next month.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinnabon.

Interview

it was an okay interview. nothing extraordinary. simple questions about yourself and how you would handle situations and precious work experience. it was simple and straight forward. easy interview. it was enjoyable.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Exton, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy. Simple questions that every employer asks. The basic what would you do in ______ situation. They also ask for you to tell them about yourself. Just be prepared to answer the dreaded if you could change one thing about your work ethic what would you change question.

Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Seattle, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

Responded to a posting for a seasonal position and received a reply less than a day later. Review scheduled for two days later. After the interview I recieved a reply just a little over a day later saying they'd filled the position. Overall it was a very positive experience. The manager here is very friendly about the whole thing and just in general he seemed like a nice guy. I came in with interview jitters, but after we started talking I calmed down quite a bit.

The questions were pretty typical. What are your five strengths and five weaknesses (actually, he asked five things I wished I could change about myself, not my weaknesses). Since I didn't have any professional baking experience on my resume, he asked if I baked at home.

I'd say about half of the questions were hypothetical situations, though. How would you deal with an angry customer, what if the ingredients didn't have an expiration date, what if they'd gone passed an expiration date, that sort of thing. Definitely practice answering questions like these before you go.

Interview Questions

• A kid comes up to the counter and empties his pockets, placing a bunch of change on the counter for a Cinnabon. He winds up about fifty cents short. What do you do? (The kid is just barely tall enough to see over the counter)   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Lakewood, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, after finding the job opening on Snagajob. I was contacted by phone no more than a day after applying, and asked to come in for an interview that week. I did so, and was taken to one of the tables in the mall food court for the interview. The manager ran through various questions about work ethic and availability before offering me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• "What is one situation in which you succeeded in completing a task of high difficulty?"
      "What is an accomplishment you are proud of, and believe reflects your work ethic?"
      Answer Question

Cinnabon Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cinnabon in August 2014.

Interview

I was on my local Craigslist and someone posted that Cinnabon was hiring, i went to Cinnabon and they had paper applications so i went home and filled it out and attached my resume. It took about a week for a phone call then i had an interview in about 5 days! I went to my interview it was short and sweet with one hiring manager, no difficult questions she just wanted to know about me. I was interviewed at a bench in the mall and then she asked me to go to a OJE (on the job experience). I went and she said they would like to know if they should hire me within 3 OJE but it shouldn't take that many. I did my first OJE and it was a little overwhelming because of the many things everyone does but she pulled me aside after the first OJE and said she was going to hire me! She gave me paper work to fill out and then scheduled me for training.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, they wanted to know about me and where i worked and what lifestyle i was currently living. They let me know what a typical work day was like.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Livingston, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the Manager and the supervisor working that day. It was really long and time consuming and they made it seem like working there would be much different. The manager came and asked me questions. Then the supervisor came and asked me questions. Then the manager came back and asked me questions. Then the supervisor again, the the manager.

Interview Questions

• Why cinnabon?
      Would I do anything for Cinnabon?
      What do I like to do?
      What's my favorite thing at Cinnabon?
      How do you greet someone?
      1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Spokane, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

It took me forever to get an interview. I applied in February and came back every two weeks to check on my application. I finally got an interview in April. I remember the interview wasn't too hard -- just basic questions. Clearly you need to be personable enough for the position so make sure you don't seem too shy.