Citi Habitats Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Habitats Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2017

1.7

Interview

Attended info session followed by a brief interview. Then a second interview about 1 hour long at the office I was placed in. Then a week of mandatory training followed.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

They will basically hire anyone. They present the company to you and you decide if its a good match. They will ask you questions like why do you want to work in real estate? Very easy going!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy. The only question you need to answer is: why do you want to be a real estate agent? Can you work with different people? Why did you choose Citi Habitats?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be real estate agent? Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

It's not more about them hiring you, it's you picking them. They spend the time laying out everything they have to offer you. It's your choice ultimately whether you get along with them.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Straightforward interview, emailed the HR department of Citi Habitats and set up an interview with the HR person. After being selected, an interview with the office managers and sign up abroad with a week-long orientation training.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easygoing. As an independent contractor they cannot really ask you much. Mostly talked about expectation and training process. Lots of focus on financial goals. Showing around the office. Talking about time management.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was fairly easy and well spoken considering that this place is really a revolving door at times due to the certain practices that take place within the company itself

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It's not about you getting hired it's about who you want to pay to hang your license. So you ask to meet the managing director and they explain the fees and the splits to you how to advertise etc and you then choose if you want to work there or not

Interview Questions

• Too easy. You interview them not the other way around   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation on commission splits due to inexperience in real estate

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

very cookie cutter/standard. Nothing new, no probing questions. Probably took almost anyone who interviewed. They're looking for volume there since there's so much turnover. That's why process is so easy

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a real estate agent   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate since there is no real salary. all commission

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi Habitats (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview was about an hour long. They do a good job explaining the training and are comprehensive in speaking about the commission splits I was asked about my job experience, why I was leaving my last company. What I was expecting from them if I were hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you will be happy here?   1 Answer