Civic Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Civic Financial Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Civic Financial Services

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I was asked to interview a few days after meeting one of the Sales Directors. The interview consisted of myself, the CEO, and both Sales Directors, and was about an hour in length. It mostly consisted of general questions with a detailed explanation of plans for the organization's planned growth over the coming years. I was given a tour of the full building, including Wedgewood, the parent company, after the interview. I was called the next day and offered a full-time position. Very straightforward and to the point - no games.

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I spoke to the owners and the director of the company. I was a former employee so my interview was unexpected and very on the fly. I did not know I would be interviewing for the job when the interview took place or that I would be meeting the new director at the time.

Interview Questions

• If I could turn it up to 11   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy process, great place to work. Great community feel and great place to work and grow. They handle the process very well and are very clear about expectations. Great family of companies.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

First I spoke with a Recruiter over the phone and after speaking with her, she set up a phone interview with the Department Head. I had the phone interview and was call back later that day to set up a face to face interview that took place a week later. Natural, easy process. It was a natural conversation. They asked questions and I answered as naturally and honest as possible. It was a very comfortable interview.

Title Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services in November 2018.

Interview

I was contacted quickly after applying for the position, the recruiter was great very detailed. I interviewed a few days later the interview was great, I received an offer two days later. I love the culture, really nice people to work with. I made a great decision coming aboard.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Civic was extremely professional, thorough and thoughtful. They were honest and really focused on finding the right candidate. They demonstrated care and concern during the interview process above and beyond other companies.

Transaction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Shortly after submitting my resume for review I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview/introduction. After the phone interview my information was further reviewed before being submitted to the Director of Sales for the department in which I would possibly be joining.

About a couple of weeks later I was invited to come in for an in person interview where I would be speaking with about 3-4 different individuals currently in different levels of management. The day following the interview I received a phone call from the Direct of Sales for a quick follow up regarding the interview. One week after my interview I sent a follow up email and was advised my references were currently being reviewed. A couple days after that I was provided an offer letter and the process began for me to come on board!

Interview Questions

• One Account Executive asked me if I was proactive or reactive?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

2 Phone interviews followed by an onsite interview. Met deadlines and followups when letting us know when they would get back to us by. The process was straightforward and everyone was very transparent throughout the entire flow.

Interview Questions

• Why should Civic Financial Services pick you over anyone else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Civic Financial Services (Redondo Beach, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online, received a call within an hour and was immediately interviewing with Sales Management. Easy process great experience. Had 4 different phone interviews and an onsite interview and the received the offer

Interview Questions

• What type of business are you currently doing?   1 Answer