Clayton Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clayton Holdings

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone screening interview by a manager in the PMO, then multiple phone interviews with Denver office and Shelton office before multiple face-to-face interviews. The screening interview dealt with basic project management style, while the F2F dealt with ability to manage others.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background in delivering a project with ill-defined requirements or unstated stakeholder support?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy; talked with an HR rep and set up an in person interview. Went in and had two separate interviews back to back, about a half hour each.

Interview Questions

• Some straight forward questions a few behavioral. Also questions such as what type of management style do you prefer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings.

Interview

I applied online. About 1 week later I got a call to take an assessment. 1 week later I was called in for an in person interview. 2x 30 minute interviews with 2 people each (4 total) including the Ops Manager, 2 team leads, and a high level analyst. 2 days later I was called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Panel interview, your resume will be reviewed and you will be asked about mortgage industry experience and knowledge. You may be asked about technical skills, like Excel, and tested on it. If you have the knowledge they are looking for, it should be fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this position or what is your understanding of it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. got an email 1 week later to fill our case study. got a phone call a week later to set up an interview. interview was on the hard side. I knew i probably didnt get it because one of the interviewers didnt even shake my hand after they left. make sure you study above and beyond the case studies. i also feel like you have to know someone in order to get in their business.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Two team leads and an operations manager asking questions. Asked very basic questions. The process took about 45 minutes. Very nice, laid back people, but professional and knowledgeable. I probably asked them more questions than they had asked me and they were very helpful and answered them efficiently.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Received an email to complete an assessment and case study. Was contacted a few days later to set up an interview. I missed the call and called the HR rep right back. I left her a voice message but she did not call me back. I then sent her an email, which she did not respond to. Eventually called her back a couple days later and got a hold of her. I set up an in-person interview with 2 leads and 1 manager. The HR rep advised of a time and said she would send me a conformation email, but she never did. Then I finally get the email an hour before my interview and the time was changed from 10 to 10:30. I showed up at 10:15 and the HR rep advised me she made a mistake in time and my interview was actually at 10. Not the best way to go into a interview. I didn't stand a chance from there. The manager and leads were nice but all it takes is one small mistake and you won't get the job, especially when they are only hiring one candidate for the position. The pay is pretty low but I really wanted the opportunity. Horrible HR management though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then had a 30 minute phone interview with H.R. Local recruiter called to set up a face to face interview and she was in a huge hurry- needed me to meet within the next 2 days. I set up a time and had 2 interviews scheduled with 2 different panels of 3 people each. I arrived on time (even though directions and parking instructions were confusing at best) and found I could not get up to the floor the company is on without a security code. The building receptionist had never heard of the company. I called and was told I must have been given "old" instructions and someone would come and get me when they had time. After being escorted upstairs I waited about 15 minutes and then was called back to interview with 3 people (they said the other 3 people I was supposed to meet were out that day). They could tell me very little about the actual job I was applying for. Questions were run of the mill interview questions, "what are your strengths and weaknesses? "what can you bring to the company that sets you apart from everyone else?"
    They said they would be making a decision in 3-5 days and despite this after 2 months I have not heard a word, but according to their website and H.R. Department the job is still open and I am still under consideration. I am kind of annoyed at their disorganization and unprofessionalism so I doubt I would consider working there even if they did contact me after all this time.

Interview Questions

• GIven your past experience in management, will you have issues taking orders from your supervisor?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

I had 2 fairly extensive phone interviews, 1 in person interview. Was told the hiring process was put on hold after they made an offer and did not actually start the job until about 6 months after the last interview.

Interview Questions

• industry specific questions
      If I was ok performing repetitive, mundance work   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings in November 2014.

Interview

They were 45 minutes late coming down to the lobby to pick me up, but it was a great interview process and really looked like a fun company to work for!