Clayton Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clayton Holdings

2.7

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone screening interview by a manager in the PMO, then multiple phone interviews with Denver office and Shelton office before multiple face-to-face interviews. The screening interview dealt with basic project management style, while the F2F dealt with ability to manage others.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background in delivering a project with ill-defined requirements or unstated stakeholder support?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process consists of a review of the resume, as well as situational questions, including, "Describe one time you had to improvise." The interviewing managers were personable and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy; talked with an HR rep and set up an in person interview. Went in and had two separate interviews back to back, about a half hour each.

Interview Questions

• Some straight forward questions a few behavioral. Also questions such as what type of management style do you prefer?   1 Answer

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online, heard back within a week. Interviewed in Denver for an afternoon of three interviews. Got an email back about a week and a half later that I was not accepted.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really comes to mind, standard interview for an entry level position. Maybe make sure you really understand what a mortgage is and the factors and formulas associated with classifying their risk level.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings.

Interview

two part, first panel second was interview with operations manager

Interview Questions

• tell us about a management style that you do not like. -_-   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Most interview process was good, however management came in without wanting to conduct interview at all so was a waste of time. Would not recommend

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was emailed by the HR director and instructed to complete a questionaire and write an essay on the causes of the financial crisis. After a few weeks I was contacted again to schedule an interview. It was a pretty standard interview with them asking questions about my background and what I was looking for in a career etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a conflict between two employees.   Answer Question

The job seemed horribly tedious.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. got an email 1 week later to fill our case study. got a phone call a week later to set up an interview. interview was on the hard side. I knew i probably didnt get it because one of the interviewers didnt even shake my hand after they left. make sure you study above and beyond the case studies. i also feel like you have to know someone in order to get in their business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings.

Interview

I applied online. About 1 week later I got a call to take an assessment. 1 week later I was called in for an in person interview. 2x 30 minute interviews with 2 people each (4 total) including the Ops Manager, 2 team leads, and a high level analyst. 2 days later I was called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clayton Holdings (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Received an email to complete an assessment and case study. Was contacted a few days later to set up an interview. I missed the call and called the HR rep right back. I left her a voice message but she did not call me back. I then sent her an email, which she did not respond to. Eventually called her back a couple days later and got a hold of her. I set up an in-person interview with 2 leads and 1 manager. The HR rep advised of a time and said she would send me a conformation email, but she never did. Then I finally get the email an hour before my interview and the time was changed from 10 to 10:30. I showed up at 10:15 and the HR rep advised me she made a mistake in time and my interview was actually at 10. Not the best way to go into a interview. I didn't stand a chance from there. The manager and leads were nice but all it takes is one small mistake and you won't get the job, especially when they are only hiring one candidate for the position. The pay is pretty low but I really wanted the opportunity. Horrible HR management though.