ClearSlide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online and networked into the organization through LinkedIn. There was an initial phone screen with a recruiter and VP followed by an in-person interview with the SVP. Sadly I thought much less of the org after the handshake and time with the SVP. I did not anticipate an offer after the in-person interview and would have declined one in the best interest of both parties.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClearSlide.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks.I applied online via glassdoor, and then first received a call from the recruiter. The recruiter was nice and gave a thorough introduction to their business and program.The followed up by a coding challenge, which consists 2 simple questions, however, one needs to take care of the overflow problem.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ClearSlide in February 2016.

Interview

A month after applying, I received a coding challenge on HackerRank that consisted of four questions. The time limit was about two hours or a bit less, which was about the right amount required to solve them. Then the recruiter scheduled a phone interview with two software engineers in which I had to implement a data structure. They specifically required that the code should compile and run without errors.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

crappy process where no one comes prepared or has any idea of what is going on... questions were easy but had to visit the company 3 times to meet some random engineer...

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Jose, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Get a phone call from recruiter, then scheduled a phone screen with Skype.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ClearSlide in November 2014.

Interview

Contacted the recruiter through email.
    Pre: 20-minute phone screen with recruiter.
    First round: 1-hour long technical interview with software engineer

The recruiter hasn't contacted me since setting up the interview, even after a follow-up email. I doubt I will ever hear back.

Application

Interview

After submitting my application, they sent a coding challenge on HackerRank. After that, I received an email from the recruiter reviewing my results and scheduling a technical interview with 2 software engineers. The technical interview was a phone call that included a quick chat about my background and then a screen share coding challenge with a prompt. Then I had another phone call regarding my results of that technical interview and was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: Implement an LRU cache in whatever language you prefer. Assume that it takes in an array with integers.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was very competitive and thorough; a clear indication that ClearSlide is not only looking to hire top talent, but also placing an equal emphasis on finding people that are a cultural fit. The Recruiter I dealt with was professional, transparent, responsive, and very knowledgeable about the company's vision. The energy among the people I interviewed with was contagious. It's evident that the people who work at ClearSlide are excited about the company's hyper-growth and they're looking for people who equally share their passion, and who are not reluctant to vocalize suggestions about how to improve the company's product.

The last part of the interview process was the executive challenge, which involved, among others, a case study and an explanation of your understanding of the company's value proposition. The folks at ClearSlide are clearly thinking "big" in their vision, and the executive challenge is your way to demonstrate that you have the ability to further contribute to, develop and execute upon that vision.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your understanding of how the Internet works.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

My friend works for them and slipped my resume into the pile for their marketing intern position. I received a email back from their recruiter and a phone interview was set up a week later. After the phone interview, another week passed by and I was scheduled an in-person interview. They never specified when I would hear back after the interview when I would know if I received the position. After 4 weeks they finally got back to me and informed me I got the position.

Interview Questions

• How has all the experience you have had at school be relatable to the corporate world and or here at ClearSlide?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Its rigorous. You're probably going to go through an in house recruiter, HR head, a department leader, culture fit with a potential peer, and one of the co-founders. Good news is you'll probably do it all in 2 sittings of about an hour. Make sure to try out the product before the interview so you know what you're talking about and send your follow up emails afterwards, they're appreciate professionalism and its a team based decision afterall so you want to win everyone over.

Interview Questions

• What have you done previously that makes you a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They're quick on rewarding performance so instead of haggling for starting higher it may be smart to set an expectation for a raise 3/6 months out contingent upon performance goals.