ClearSlide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ClearSlide Interview Questions

Updated Nov 5, 2016

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ClearSlide in February 2016.

Interview

A month after applying, I received a coding challenge on HackerRank that consisted of four questions. The time limit was about two hours or a bit less, which was about the right amount required to solve them. Then the recruiter scheduled a phone interview with two software engineers in which I had to implement a data structure. They specifically required that the code should compile and run without errors.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

Interview

After submitting my application, they sent a coding challenge on HackerRank. After that, I received an email from the recruiter reviewing my results and scheduling a technical interview with 2 software engineers. The technical interview was a phone call that included a quick chat about my background and then a screen share coding challenge with a prompt. Then I had another phone call regarding my results of that technical interview and was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: Implement an LRU cache in whatever language you prefer. Assume that it takes in an array with integers.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Painful. People miss scheduled. Were late. Dysfunctional. First, this is a company that is going nowhere. It's basically email meets powerpoint meet some elements of CRM. I knew when I took the interview that there had been a lot of turnover but I thought I would see for myself. The Sales Manager was completed disinterested and kept looking at his phone. For future interviewers (at any company), if you do this more than 3 times while I'm interviewing with you, I'm walking out. The bay area is hot if you're looking for a job, I don't need that. I'm not just interviewing with you, you're interviewing for me. Until the market gets cold, that's the way it is.

Interview Questions

• Give me 3 words that describe you?   1 Answer

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClearSlide.

Interview

I was a cold application online and the recruiting team reached out to me to schedule a phone interview. After a conversation with the recruiter, she reached back out to me to schedule an onsite interview. I met with someone from the sales team, my possible counterpart on the marketing team, and the hiring manager. Was an overall neutral experience, nothing spectacular.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about simplifying a process in Salesforce?   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online and networked into the organization through LinkedIn. There was an initial phone screen with a recruiter and VP followed by an in-person interview with the SVP. Sadly I thought much less of the org after the handshake and time with the SVP. I did not anticipate an offer after the in-person interview and would have declined one in the best interest of both parties.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I thought everything went well, and the day after the interview the recruiter told me that the feedback was "Strong", and that he would get back to me the next day. But he has not gotten back to me in 2 weeks, despite my leaving a voice mail and sending an email. A simple "Not interested" would have sufficed.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were all very simple, there was 1 very minor coding challenge.
      I applied for a big data position, but no one asked any serious big data questions.

The only thing that even came close to a question about big data was "Explain map reduce to a 12 year old"
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClearSlide.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks.I applied online via glassdoor, and then first received a call from the recruiter. The recruiter was nice and gave a thorough introduction to their business and program.The followed up by a coding challenge, which consists 2 simple questions, however, one needs to take care of the overflow problem.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was reached out to by an internal recruiter. Phone screen followed by meeting with the hiring manager, sales dir, COO and CEO. Live presentation was the final step. The whole process took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why ClearSlide? Walk us through an ent account that you sold to in your previous role. Start to finish.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

crappy process where no one comes prepared or has any idea of what is going on... questions were easy but had to visit the company 3 times to meet some random engineer...

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ClearSlide (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by three person panel and then pitched the Sales Director to secure the position. I had no knowledge of the product and was asked to pitch using it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be successful at ClearSlide?   1 Answer