Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Co-op Interview Questions

Interviews at Co-op

2.3

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

applied online, invited to an assessment centre (situational judgement, viewing teamwork and ability to contribute to a group activity - pretending you are managing a store refit) one on one interview .

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lichfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Co-op (Lichfield, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied, then back and forth with emails, then called to discuss interview. Then went for interview. Interview was with a more personable HR lady and a less friendly female IT manager. They didn't even have the courtesy of letting me know whether I'd been successful or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if you were in a meeting and your manager disagreed with a suggestion you made?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Normal online application with cv and cover letter. This was then followed by standard tests i.e numerical, verbal, structural reasoning e.t.c. After passing this the next step was the interview by hirevue live video interview system

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when when your input in a team project helped improve the project   Answer Question

Administrative Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Co-op in December 2014.

Interview

Got invited to an interview which I attended. I felt it went reasonably well however never got a reply from them. Extremely unprofessional and would stop me applying in future.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thatcham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Co-op (Thatcham, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Initially started as a Baker the manager I didn't even meet for more than 3 months as he was in another store that was being opened. After only 1month at coop I was approached to be a supervisor due to staff shortage with only 35p increase in salary.

Interview Questions

• To be a kiosk supervisor after only one month when I was initially hired to be a Baker.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Co-op in November 2018.

Interview

Easy. Was emailed an interview guide to help me prepare but I didn’t end up being asked any of the questions I’d prepared for. Just had a general chat to get an idea of my personality.

Team Leader Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Co-op.

Interview

Competency based interview and presentation. Structured interview starting with work experience, then followed by questions about specific things you have achieved in previous roles. There was also a presentation for which you have some time to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Competency based around examples of things you have done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Store Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Co-op.

Interview

one on one based interview held in the stock room. typical questions and asked for availability. the manager seemed nervous and unsettled and fairly under prepared. however i was offered the position so it was fine

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Co-op.

Interview

Applied online, telephone interview, followed by in person interview. Telephone interview asked about availability, lasted 5 minutes. In person interview was about 45 minutes the usual interview questions, experience, skills, why you want to work there.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Co-op (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview was the start of process. 2 weeks later I was called and this was followed by a competency based interview and presentation.

It was very straight forward and I was interviewed by an area manager and current store manager so was very relevant.