CoStrategix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CoStrategix

2.8

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoStrategix (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer was very rude. He was not ready to listen and was not even allowing to compete the answer. He didn't even introduce himself before the start of interview. He started to pose questions as soon as he entered the room.

Interview Questions

• What are types of dependency injection. Explain how you implemented in your project   Answer Question
    • Difference between web services and web api   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoStrategix.

Interview

Interview with the CEO for very candid information on goals, role and alignment of skills, etc. Showed he cares and personally wants to make sure the candidate fits. Office space is very open and feels like a startup.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

HR manages the initial discussion, sets up a telephonic or directly 1 on 1. A technical round with a senior staff from a particular vertical. Then comes in the discussion with CEO. If this works out then in else out.

Member Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by their HR team through an online Job portal(Naukri). They had a hiring drive and had invited about 30-40 candidates.

The first round was a written test of standard JavaScript questions (objects/functions in JavaScript, Event loop, etc). The test had 20 questions and the duration was 30 minutes.

Next was a technical round. The questions were about React: component lifecycle and optimisation options in React. At the end of this round I was given an assignment to create a basic multi-select component in React in about 30 minutes.

The third round was a managerial round in which the questions were about my previous projects.
    Finally, there was the HR round and salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve the performance of your React app?   1 Answer
    • Expected output of:
      console.log(1);
      setTimeout(() => console.log(2), 0);
      console.log(3);   1 Answer

Full Stack Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

First Round was a telephonic round consisted of Basic React,Javascript and Java questions after that they gave a small react application to develop(weather app). After clearing these 2 rounds Face to Face happened after 5 days. There Questions Mostly Related to data structures and Project.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between null and undefined?
      How many ways can we create Object in javascript?
      Discuss React LifeCycle?
      What is Exception Handelling in Java?
      Coding Question on Balanced Paranthesis?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Kolkata (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

HR called and informed me about the telephonic process to be scheduled and in general asked about Expected salary and Experience . There was only telephonic process which lasted for 10 mins , after that there was no response from the recruiter even though the recruiter said that HR will inform about the same.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the project
       Dependencies injection   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoStrategix.

Interview

The process took 2 days.
    I applied online. And got invited for f2f.
    1.technical discussion
    2.system test
    3.managerial round
    4.hr and salary discussion
    5.final round with chairman

Got call from HR the next day, they offered me more than I asked.

Interview Questions

• Some questions regarding strings., I don't remember completely., it was simple.   Answer Question

Software Engineer .NET Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoStrategix.

Interview

1.telephonic round
    2.assigment
    3.technical
    4.manegrial + technical
    I think they are slpng from beginning. Bcz in manegrial round they told they want someone urgent as my notice period is three months.i told in the begining that its 3 month and non negotiable but after that also they called for next rounds nd that in weekdays.

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Aptitude :- consists of quantitative , java, networking, threads,J2EE questions .any one can easily clear this round.

Project Director :- Java,Sql questions

Managerial Round :- Java,Sql questions

Interview process would be 3-4 weeks.

Talent Acqusition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was 1:1 discussion as a panel interview, It was but tricky but you gotta answer smartly. Know the basics of process & be prepared what have you done in the past & what you want to do in future. Hospitality was good.

Interview Questions

• They make ask bizarre questions which makes you think. Like they can ask you to explain them the working of aeroplane.   Answer Question