CoStrategix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

HR manages the initial discussion, sets up a telephonic or directly 1 on 1. A technical round with a senior staff from a particular vertical. Then comes in the discussion with CEO. If this works out then in else out.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was through a recruiter who had seen my profile on an on line job site. Had a fairly long & detailed telephonic technical round. The next round is a face to face technical round & a HR round but can also be held via skype if the candidate cannot appear in person.

Interview Questions

• If your current colleagues were asked about you, what would be their opinions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Only HR round there was no serious questions asked. Interview was very easy as one of the employees has referred me. Interview was cool as they needed people who knew Android as a result they didn't ask me more questions

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

quiet simple,only two round,
    he said about his experience and asked about me,
    started with basic level of question about college ,
    then basic php and javascript questions
    5 string functions in php
    5 array functions in php

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoStrategix.

Interview

The process took 2 days.
    I applied online. And got invited for f2f.
    1.technical discussion
    2.system test
    3.managerial round
    4.hr and salary discussion
    5.final round with chairman

Got call from HR the next day, they offered me more than I asked.

Interview Questions

• Some questions regarding strings., I don't remember completely., it was simple.   Answer Question

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

First they have given a call for the interview(Might be they have got the resume from naukri(it my guess but not sure about it))

Later the scheduled an interview which looks a day time to complete the interview process and below is the rounds which they conducted as part of interview.

Round 1: First there was a telephonic round.
    Round 2: Technical round.
    Round 3: System Test.
    Round 4: Managerial Round (More of technical questions)
    Round 5: HR Round.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy - unprofessional way, i dont think many companies do follow a coding test for experienced professionals. a STRANGE practice i have observed in my 3 yrs of professional carrier

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took almost 15-20 days for me to receive an offer post technical ftf interview

Talent Acqusition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was 1:1 discussion as a panel interview, It was but tricky but you gotta answer smartly. Know the basics of process & be prepared what have you done in the past & what you want to do in future. Hospitality was good.

Interview Questions

• They make ask bizarre questions which makes you think. Like they can ask you to explain them the working of aeroplane.   Answer Question

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CoStrategix (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Aptitude :- consists of quantitative , java, networking, threads,J2EE questions .any one can easily clear this round.

Project Director :- Java,Sql questions

Managerial Round :- Java,Sql questions

Interview process would be 3-4 weeks.

Software Engineer .NET Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoStrategix.

Interview

1.telephonic round
    2.assigment
    3.technical
    4.manegrial + technical
    I think they are slpng from beginning. Bcz in manegrial round they told they want someone urgent as my notice period is three months.i told in the begining that its 3 month and non negotiable but after that also they called for next rounds nd that in weekdays.