CoStrategix Reviews

Updated Oct 24, 2019

3.5
CoStrategix CEO Nandagopal Jayaram
Nandagopal Jayaram

"Truly transparent and committed"

Current Employee - Vice President in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at CoStrategix full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are real - very consistent, honest and committed. CEO is honest and forthright - no BS or masking reality. Everyone works together to satisfy clients. Very little internal focus ... keenly focused on clients and the market. People are appreciated and respected, not 'managed'. Mistakes aren't desired but they are understood ... and learned from. Company's future is very bright.

Cons

No real negatives, but the reality is: if you're looking for a company that will lay out your priorities, plans and schedule ... do not consider CoStrategix. You will be expected to lead yourself, take responsibility for quickly assessing and deciding accurately. One possible negative: if you do not want change and growth and disruption (i.e., you need a quiet corner, don't want things to shift) you should not consider CoStrategix.

CoStrategix2015-02-05

"I feel like I am self employed"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at CoStrategix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The freedom and trust that is given (when earned) is amazing making you feel like you are self employed or even like you're running your own company. It's not one of those companies where you need permission to go to the bathroom, but one that gives you complete freedom to excel.

Cons

Some times of the year we may get busy where work life balance may be off a little, but one can always make up for that during holidays, weekends, and vacations.

CoStrategix2014-07-11

"CoStrategix US and India offices full of smart and dedicated people who work together very well as a single team."

Former Employee - Software Architect in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at CoStrategix full-time for more than a year

Pros

CoStrategix has a strong focus on maintaining a good workplace culture even through the fast paced growth. The team does a really good job of following solid software development process all the way through requirements gathering, development, and testing. Knowledge sharing is also incredibly important and I learned a lot from everyone on my team.

Cons

Working with teams on both sides of the world can make for a lot of sync up meetings that happen quite early or late in the days. Fortunately everyone is very respectful of the time differences and work together to make things easy.

CoStrategix2014-02-07
  4. "Build software products using latest technology and agile process"

Current Employee - Vice President in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at CoStrategix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

CoStrategix is an early adopter of Agile Methodology. Daily scrums, online scrum boards and burn down charts are used to measure pulse of the project. Developers will learn agile and experience it first hand. I had no experience with Agile when I joined and I was skeptical initially. Now I am fully on board and have been using it for years successfully. Even clients love it as they get to see the product being developed early and provide feedback. Company is in forefront of latest technology like big data, cloud computing, iOS and Android mobile applications. There is lot of opportunity to work on lot of different projects with different technologies. Managers and team lead help mentor new developers to meet career goals. If you are looking for a challenging career opportunity and love to work on latest technology using agile methodology, this is the place to be. This is a fast growing company and there is lot of career opportunity to grow and be the best you can be.

Cons

CoStrategix is a fast growing company. Everyday you will learn something new.

CoStrategix2013-07-16
  5. "Excellent comprehensive experience, Great Workplace!!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at CoStrategix full-time for more than a year

Pros

Diverse projects, the latest trends in technology being used, and the team leadership here at CoStrategix has boosted my experience greatly and drives my motivation. I feel confident and rich in knowledge ever since I started here. Appreciation, leadership, comfortable work space, and much more has kept me going and keeps me motivated here everyday!

Cons

CoStrategix is an excellent place to grow.

CoStrategix2013-07-10
  6. "Good"

Current Employee - QA Lead in Bangalore

I have been working at CoStrategix full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice place to work and great support from the team

Cons

Nothing much to discuss on that part

CoStrategix2019-10-24
  7. "Best Place to learn new technologies"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Indi, Karnataka

I have been working at CoStrategix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible timing Open door communications Best Managers and leads

Cons

no cons i have observed so far

CoStrategix2019-08-23
  8. "Review of Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at CoStrategix full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Culture is great *Everything about work Points to proffessional growth * Management is really wise * Technology agnostic company

Cons

Nothing as such: They are doing great.

CoStrategix2019-06-24
  9. "Good place to work"

I worked at CoStrategix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We can learn a lot, Good road map

Cons

No cabs provided, if they provide that would be helpful

CoStrategix2019-04-18
  10. "Good , recommended"

Former Employee - Team Lead - Demand Generation in Bangalore

I worked at CoStrategix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Open work culture 2.Flexible timings 3.Opportunities to learn emerging technologies 4.Business-focused CEO who is both tech and sales driven taking organization to next levels with strong leadership. 5.HR & Finance teams are friendly 6.one of the best IT director i have worked with. 7.Bunch of friendly tech managers.

Cons

1. Sales - Nothing much challenging here 2.Less motivation, appreciation and poor incentive structure for sales. 3.Lack of sales training activities and no investments on sales process/tools. 4. Multiple layers of Involvement in sales and HR, should need a single decision making authority, so that things doesn't get complicated at the end. 5. Infrastructure not that good,

CoStrategix2019-03-13