Coast Dental Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coast Dental Services Interview Questions

2.5

DA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Drug test was simple. Regional Manager is very good at making you thinks she's an angelic face of the company but this couldn't be farther from the truth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merritt Island, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (Merritt Island, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

horrible place to work. hey treat there stall as if they are replaceable.no loyalty no nothing, no breaks no lunch hour no respect..management are not dental people. they do not give you breaks or care about your well being

Interview Questions

• management asked me to write wrong dates on charts   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services in January 2016.

Interview

Standard yet extensive Q & A - senarios were presented and looking for specific answers, questions related to how you would handle disgruntled patient with insurance grievance, questions on infection control , your weakness and your strengths etc etc....

Interview Questions

• What was one of your most successful accomplishments at your last Job?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services.

Interview

It was brief and to the point. The usual questions like what is your experience, what are you looking for out of this company, how much are you looking for. The basic questions. It went better than I expected because it was brief and to the point and the one doing the interview was nice.

Negotiation

there was no negotiating because I was naive during this time so I just took what I got.

Associate Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services.

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted with the recruiter who after the telephonic interview arranged for another interview with regional vice president. The interview with the regional vice president lasted 40 mins. There was no follow up thereafter.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The Interview Process is very quick. We like to make the process as streamlined as possible. The interview was a 2 Step process. The first step was meeting with the team. Then the second step was interviewing with the Vice President of Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• What would you look for in a company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (Port St Lucie, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief and straight to the point. If you are hired it takes about 3 weeks. You will take a drug test and then come right in expecting to make your numbers.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the company?   1 Answer
    • How soon can you start?   1 Answer

Associate Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

Initial communication was done online and by e-mail. Then there was an initial screening/interview over the phone. I was then invited for an interview at the practice that I had applied for. The interview was very laid back and straightforward. I was offered a position about a month later at a different office than where I was interviewed.

Interview Questions

I thought that some of the contract terms were very unreasonable.

Assistant Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Interview process is fairly easy. You can apply online because dropping off your resume at an office isn't efficient. They tend to hire externally rather than internally.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you and a co-worker disagreed and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Front Office Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume then received a call a few days later to set up an interview. I was asked a few questions over the phone about my experience. The interview was with the Regional Manager and consisted of general interview questions. The pay was discussed at my first phone call and was satisfactory.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, the questions were fairly general .   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase due to this position being an entry position.