Coastal Pay Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coastal Pay (Cleveland, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Very brief I spoke with the owner. It was great they asked a few questions and after my answers I was hired.it was very simple and stress free. They made me feel comfortable about the job and my responsibilities.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coastal Pay (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

it was easy, they just needed a person to take the job in columbus. they called and ask whether would i want to be account executive that i could make 50,000 a yr

Sales Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coastal Pay.

Interview

Someone from their call center randomly calls people they find from Career Builder trying to lure them into a worthless sales position. They tell you that they are a successful credit and debit card marketing company and that a manager will call you to answer any questions you have.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your sales experience   1 Answer

It is a worthless sales position with a dishonest company who will take you nowhere. Avoid companies like this!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coastal Pay (Harrisburg, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

There was a very simple phone interview process with someone out in CA. He called and talked to me twice before I started training. Both interviews were very simple where I was asked basic interview questions about my past experience, and goals. Once this was done they made me an offer, and I started their training over the phone the following week.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in sales.   1 Answer

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coastal Pay (Carlsbad, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Referred for the position, and the had a face to face to speak with the executive management. Compared strengths and talents to their needs and opportunity to seek a legitimate match.

Interview Questions

• my process for creating a success driven culture in the workplace   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coastal Pay.

Interview

Emailed them, got a phone call the next day, few questions asking to sell myself, really easy. The interviewer was nice and it felt transparent, but it was of course over the phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiaion

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coastal Pay (Mandeville, LA).

Interview

Spoke with the Executive Sales Manager and he really spiked my interest. Although I was not prepared to start right away we have stayed in touch and I hope to still get on and show I can be a top producer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of background history did I have.   1 Answer

National Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coastal Pay (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

it was nice an short.. the interviewer didnt even care what skill set i had.
    seems like they focus on confidence, self motivated, strong minded individuals.

Theres not much left to say but you gotta be in it to win it.

so i would say , go for it because you can only go up from here.

Interview Questions

• there wasnt any difficult questions..Im assuming, its based on confidence an eager to learn.   1 Answer

Negotiation

if i could close 16 deals for you in a month, would you buy me a tablet?
    Answer was .. Get the 16 deals an we'll shop.

Sales Executive Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coastal Pay (Carlsbad, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

1. Spoke with the director of HR
    2. Met with the President for interview
    3. Met with CEO and VP for second interview
    Company responded a few days after the second interview to describe the next steps for training with the company.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe your method of managing different personality types through a sales situation.   1 Answer