Coco Soft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Coco Soft

2.4

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coco Soft (Fremont, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Difficult interview process, code has to write on board, group panel interview and HR level interview questions. screening will be bit difficult. apply online, HR call, phone interview, 2nd round interview and 2 rounds of in-person interview need to attend.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coco Soft (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First I was interview with Srikanth about the complete US IT recruitment process then Ashish and Vinay took my interview who are account manager in this company. Then my salary was discussed. Overall it was good interview process

Interview Questions

• I was asked about US Tax terms.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coco Soft (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Telephonic followed by Zoom call , they asked my background what are technologies known to me as well as experiences. past curricular activities as well as my internship project details also. i did average but they given opportunity to work . i learned so many things in interview process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about past experience in technologies   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coco Soft (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Bad Interviewer - Interview was from USA Zoom Video Call. Not Sure if he is from recruitment's background. I will not suggest any one to take interviews with cocosoft.

Interview Questions

• Question 1 - Cocosoft Interviewer - What is current salary?
      my answer was 7,67,000/- (58,500/- PM)

Question 2 - will you join for 35,000/-?
      my answer was i will not join lesser than 7,67,000/-

Question 3 - I will pay 40K and after 6 months i will pay more
      My answer was Sorry I will not refer any of my friends and I said I am not interested   1 Answer

Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coco Soft (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

it was In personal round followed with skype round and salary discussions. evaluated knowledge and clients database. it was bad experience with cocosoft. i will not refer any to this company