Collegiate Housing Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Collegiate Housing Services

Housing Director Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collegiate Housing Services.

Interview

I applied and was contacted pretty much right away, which surprised me. The receptionist was very friendly but seemed a bit frazzled when she spoke with me. I was invited in for an interview the following day. The interviewers were punctual and mostly polite; I interviewed with a man and woman. The woman seemed more interested in my background and appeared to actually be listening. The gentleman was kind of rushing and seemed skeptical of my experience. (He didn't exactly wear a poker face. Lol.) I was assured that, regardless of their decision, I would hear back within two days. If not, I was told to call or email. I didn't have a number to call and when I emailed (someone that I hadn't even met?) rudely explained that applications were still under review. It's been over a week and it's the only feedback I've gotten. The process was not hard and the questions were easy.

Housing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collegiate Housing Services (Portland, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

It was simple..i went to work as a temp ..they offered me full time but only 15 hours a week..i needed more hours although the pay and working conditions were fine.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted the job permanently   1 Answer

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collegiate Housing Services (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of Housing and Assistant Director of Housing at the college campus first, and then had a second interview at the corporate office with Vice President. Both fairly laid back interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you do with organizing/documenting?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collegiate Housing Services in March 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume online, received a phone call from HR, met with company rep for 2 hr interview, took IQ test, ran background check, then I accepted their offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a