Collins Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collins Consulting Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Collins Consulting

BA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collins Consulting.

Interview

Great discussion about role. Wanted references, etc. Follow up once they have you as a candidate is horrible. Recruiter never gave me the courtesy of any follow up or feedback. Just another meat market.

Interview Questions

• Experience relevant to position   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collins Consulting (Schaumburg, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Three Interviews back to back

Interview Questions

• How well do you take rejection?   1 Answer
    • What sort of past experience do you have dealing/working with people?   1 Answer
    • Are you competitive? Are you self-driven to be the best in a situation?   1 Answer
    • When you fail at something, what do you do next?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiable issues. Wanted candidates that accepted to come into the office and "hit the ground running"

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collins Consulting (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

Essentially asked if I could type, liked technology and could stand to make high-volume outbound calls. Answered in the affirmative. Asked questions about money which were shrugged or waved away. The only interviewer who seemed interested in my background said "I love what I do" when I asked if they liked their job, then looked at me as if to say, "Run! Because you won't."

Interview Questions

• "How do you deal with rejection?"   1 Answer
    • "Why do you want this job?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No or negligible negotiation phase. They want you "hungry."

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Collins Consulting in August 2010.

Interview

2 person interview. met with recruiting manager and the VP of Sales. Had a very pleasant conversation over approximately two hours. Was interested based on environment, responsibilities, and pay scale.