Colruyt Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colruyt Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Colruyt Group

2.8

Test Manager Interview

Interview

Three Rounds Telephonic F2F and technical discussions.
    All about Testing activities and team handling and management.
    Each round will be of approximately 1 hour most of the questions are technical bases questions how you handle testing projects and test metrics etc.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Colruyt Group (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

It is fairly complex with well exposed HR and Tech round,they even have psychometric analysis for eliminating poor competition. The stress is on behavioral psychology in a team environment.

Interview Questions

• When you have a dead line approaching, and one of your team mates is unable cope up with pressure. Do you help in his dealing with stress or report to lead about the situation?   1 Answer

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colruyt Group (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Fair and clear major screening in writeen exam for freshers , it will be 1:75 , later you will be go for personal interview you need to be very good at basics and resume after that if you are selected you will go for psychometric exam

HRBP Interview

Interview

This was a strange interview and process for a role which has highest demand in market. HR Head was the only interviewer and seemed to have approach to hire an analyst but unfortunately expecting it to be done by HRBP.

Its a waste of time when you call candidates and don't your expectations clear. Either you have job role clarity or leave your personal experience and expectation out the candidate, see it more out of organisation's point not personal point.

Interview Questions

• 3 Questions
      Run me through your resume - No relevant questions to position
      What's your last drawn salary and expected
      You'll have to go through a excel sheet and prepare analysis   Answer Question

Linux Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colruyt Group (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

it was a written test with over 50 ~55 multiple choice questions. the questions are of moderate difficulty .there are few questions which are being asked for more than once , i have read here that they are trying to check the applicants iq level , if hes answering the same way , even when asked at multiple times.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colruyt Group (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Aptitude Test, one round of technical interview and one round of HR , HR called and fixed the appointment
    I went for interview, was done by team manger and team lead. Asked questions related to manual testing, vbscripting, sql queries. It was overall for 1 hour. Next day they for HR round.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colruyt Group (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Written test containing 60 multiple choice questions on communication,logical thinking and programming.Duration:1 hour.
    It was followed by 2 technical rounds, 1 HR round and a psychometric test.
    Logical thinking and problem solving abilities were focused on rather than coding skills.

Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Colruyt Group in December 2014.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with the HOD, testing my skills in project as well as team management. The interview process took 2 hrs. They look for specific skillsets in the candidate and aim at that.

Java Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colruyt Group (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

Smartness & good communication skills is very much required here along with your 60% throughout in academics

Trainee Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halle, Flemish Brabant (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colruyt Group (Halle, Flemish Brabant (Belgium)) in July 2018.

Interview

First interview is a background check and different types of tests on a computer. The same day I received an invitation for a second interview.

This was an interview with the manager. First there was a case and then a discussion with the manager. It was really interesting and gave a lot of insights about the job. They really want to see if you are a good fit for the company.

One week later I received a phone call to give me feedback an offer me the job.