Colton Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colton Company

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colton Company (Orange, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Random, scatty, unprofessional. The CEO preformed the interview and spoke entirely about himself, his upcoming litigation and general disdain for his ex-wife and Mormons. It should have been a red flag when he spoke about the dumb blondes who worked for him and his ex-wife who took all his money. He asked me very little about me and my experience.

Interview Questions

• That was directed at me? When can you start?   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colton Company (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with the owner, his son, Facilities Director, and for no good reason the owners assistant. Once interviewed I was sent to the corporate office where I interviewed with the leasing supervisor and was hired on the spot the same day and asked to start as soon as possible, the following day.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was available. 15/hr to start. 35k a year after 90 days

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Colton Company (Irvine, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

first interview with the Controller, and second with the CFO. The controller seemed extremely angry and agitated during the interview. Got a phone call to come back to interview with the CFO.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with difficult people? Because we have this asian lady that drives me crazy.   Answer Question