Columbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbus Interview Questions

2.3

Senior Consultant (Project Administration) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Columbus (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and it took 3 months to close the position. All the rounds were in person and the interview was quite good. It was always a pleasure to meet the people of such a professionalism which every wants to be at some point of the time in their life.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly related to my domain which is project management.   1 Answer

Graduate Dynamics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Columbus (Nottingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Contacted the company direct and got an interview on the strength of my CV. First did a short phone interview (why us etc.) Then I had to do an online personality test which was discussed at interview - not numeric or verbal reasoning test which I appreciated! Interview consisted of a presentation on a topic given in advance (week's notice so if you are already working not much time to prepare) and a group interview. Run of the mill questions, nothing unexpected, though asked several times how I would fit in into their "young" graduate team. Panel put you at ease.

Head of Finance & Accounts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Columbus (Pune (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Incorrect information about profile - JD of junior accountant provided for Head of F&A position, three rounds of telephonic interview followed by 1:1 with HR who had no functional knowledge. No technical interview was taken and 1:1 with CEO was also not conducted despite being selected and specifically asked to keep time free to meet on call. Overall a week's time wasted by them without reason.

Interview Questions

• As a manager how would you ensure delivery by your team without fail   Answer Question