Commonwealth Care Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.5

Operations Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Commonwealth Care Alliance (Boston, MA).

Interview

I had a phone conversation initially to learn more about the experience. I then went in person for an interview with the two managers. It was a very opened conversation. They asked a lot of questions about my prior experiences and just to elaborate more.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with difficult team members and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Community Health Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Care Alliance (Boston, MA).

Interview

The position they described was 100% different from the job description they posted online, clearly very disorganized, tense dynamic between interviewer and her supervisor, he corrected her several times. I showed them the original job description and they said they didnt know anything about it.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commonwealth Care Alliance (Boston, MA).

Interview

My interview consisted of complaints about all of things the current person was doing wrong. she barley looked at my resume, was very awkward cold, I didn't think i would get it.

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holyoke, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Care Alliance (Holyoke, MA).

Interview

I first had a phone interview and then was asked to come in for a 1 on 1 interview with the site manager. Both interview were done by very friendly and professional staff . An offer was made within 1 week and all the paper was sent quickly from the Boston office to complete my new hire package. From the day of the phone interview until the first day of hire only 3 weeks went by and they were constantly getting in contact with me throughout the entire time.

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Care Alliance.

Interview

I heard back for an interview approximately 2 weeks after I applied. HR did a phone screen. After that, I heard back within 2 days to come in a week later to interview. Feedback was positive, but position was put on hold. Heard back a month and half later. They had me come in again for a 2nd round of interviews before they made an offer.

Interview Questions

• What drew you to apply for the position, and specifically what about CCA?   1 Answer

CSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Commonwealth Care Alliance (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

very informative but the managers have great poker faces and they do ask if you if you know anything about health insurance like SCO and One care for seniors. It would be a good idea to research the company and see what they offer to individuals and what the difference between one care and senior care options are. Also looking at the benefits that are offered to each group to give examples when you interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CCA   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Care Alliance (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, one interview in the office with two supervisors, then another interview in the office with about 4 people from management. Everyone was very friendly and asked pretty standard interview questions about my experiences, where I see myself in the future, what the job entails, etc. HR kept me updated throughout the entire interview process with where my candidacy stood which I appreciated.

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Care Alliance (Charlestown, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

1. You receive a call from HR. There is some preliminary questions. Once you've passed that process you are schedule and interview with the team and the management. Screen telephonic call. Review the companies mission and the website.

Interview Questions

• 1. Meeting with the team (different roles)
      2. Scenario questions e.g. interacting with the team, time management and case management skills like review of services approval/denial.
      3. Be positive. If you don't understand the question you are allowed to have it rephrase- There was no trick question.   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Care Alliance (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview with HR rep, followed by in-person review with clinical team and HR. Honestly I found it very casual/low stress. I don't care about this review. This word minimum is extremely annoying.

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Care Alliance in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by my future manager, two peers and an HR representative. The conversation was informational for me as well as a chance for them to get to know me. I was glad for the opportunity to get to know about this non-traditional company and the roles I would be overseeing, which were very different from the positions most people picture when they hear "nurse", "nurse practitioner" and "physician's assistant"