Community Health Network (Indiana) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.9

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I got the job lead through a recruiter. The interview process included two phone interviews and a face to face interview. The face to face interview was in front of a panel of people.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed and comfortable. Did not feel nervous or uptight. Interviewee was very personable. Don't really have thirty words to type so I am just going to put this in.

Supervisor Interview

Application

Interview

It was ok and I believed that they would see the heart and determination that I could have brought to their organization. The experience that I had to lead and be apart of a successful group plan. But all they could see is that I didn't have all the skills that they all had at the table. They didnt see a dedicated worker they saw someone who wasnt them.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana).

Interview

HR interview-- on the phone. Was the connected to manager of unit
    Unit Interview--15ish minute interview. Standard interview questions. Then had peer interview.
    Unit Peer Interview--3 RNs on unit asked questions. Followed by job shadow on unit.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume for a graduate school level practicum, received a call for an interview within 7 days, interviewed with the supervisor of the position applying for, received confirmation within 12 days.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for self care? How will you balance your school and work while doing a practicum at this site?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy. Submitted application and resume on line on Monday; a scheduler called me by Thursday. Interviewed in conference room with 2 administrators. Interview was around 50-55 minutes. I felt both female managers were slightly immature and catty. The entire interview was uneasy and unorganized. Both interviewers seemed to have their own agenda for the function/role of this particular position. It was a newly created role and the managers were very conflictive about how they wanted the chosen candidate to fulfill the title. Just a very unpleasant experience all around.

Interview Questions

• Describe a mistake you've made and how handled it and used it as a learning opportunity.   Answer Question

Senior BI Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana).

Interview

HR called to say it wasn't senior position and would I take less money. Ok maybe. Received the JD from the hiring manager, it is a senior position....

Conference call with hiring manager and two developers. The two developers are asking gotcha questions. Seem more focused on being the smartest person in the room than understanding my achievements or experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you remove the quotes from a flat file?   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked basic questions overall the interview was professional. I looked like the manager was nice and organized in the beginning but her true colors came out after the first week.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana).

Interview

Easy, pleasant, the people who interviewed me were engaged and kind. The whole process was enjoyable, and I didn't feel like there were any "trick" questions. Overall I felt the process was transparent and appropriate. I did two interviews with a number of different individuals, and one with the main director of the program.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The interview was with 2 managers in a conference room. They were very personable and easy to connect with. The interview was very thorough, and I was questioned by how I would respond to many different types of situations.
    That was over 10 years ago and I have to say I'm sure things have changed now that the peer interview has been added to the process.