Community Health Network (Indiana) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2018

2.9

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Asked basic questions overall the interview was professional. I looked like the manager was nice and organized in the beginning but her true colors came out after the first week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana).

Interview

Very formal, had to interview with the Manager first, then completed a peer interview. The initial phone interview was with the team leader who asked the usual interview questions,"why I applied for the position".

Interview Questions

• The interview was average, many of the usual interview questions. The peer interview was informal.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) in February 2014.

Interview

I had three interviews. First was with an HR rep, second was with management, and third was a peer interview. After all interviews were complete I was asked to submit five references online, 3 had to be managers.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

First interview was with Patient Access Supervisor and Second was with the Manager, now I believe they do a peer review as well. They gave clear guidelines about the position and what all it would entail as well as hours and days available (not so sure they still do this now) Also gave you plenty opportunities to ask any questions you had about the position or benefits offered.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castleton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Castleton, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

i attended a job fair, and the process moved along quickly and smoothly. I took an assessment after my interview, which included basic math and customer service skills. I then moved forward to meet with a peer interview, which included 3 peers. They asked a multitude of questions in a round table type discussion - taking turns asking a couple questions each.

Interview Questions

• where do i see myself in 2 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher salary than originally offered due to my experience. I topped out at the position I was hired for. It was a fairly easy negotiation process.

Certified Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Received a call for an interview within two days of submitting my application, met with director of department that same week, it was too hectic to shadow someone that day so I returned another day that week to shadow a current employee. Received a job offer call from HR in a matter of days. They didn't when I interviewed, but they now do a peer interview if you make it through the director or manager interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that I faced adversity in the workplace and how did I handle it   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with the hiring manager. The second interview might be with a peer review panel. The last might be with leadership from various areas. The overall process takes weeks or more.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered competing task. What was the task and how did you decide what would take precedence.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume for a graduate school level practicum, received a call for an interview within 7 days, interviewed with the supervisor of the position applying for, received confirmation within 12 days.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for self care? How will you balance your school and work while doing a practicum at this site?   Answer Question

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana) (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted first by a corporate recruiter, then an HR assistant, then I had the interview, then the interview was set up, then the interview. The interview only took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you felt overwhelmed and how you handled it. Give me an example of a time when you went above and beyond. Give me an example of when you disagreed with a superior and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter tried to start me at $1.00 less than discussed with the HR Assistant. I told him I wouldn't take that number so he said that he would call me back. He did call me back with a new number.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Health Network (Indiana).

Interview

Phone screen was first, then references and once that was complete went in for an interview with the hiring manager. The recruiter then contacted me to make an offer. I completed the background and drug screen. Started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fairly easy, onboarding process went smoothly.