Community Healthcare Network Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Healthcare Network

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Healthcare Network (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

It will take less than twenty minutes. Two interviewers. Four to six questions and most of the time they will let you talk about yourself. Describe what is your current job and experience. The interview was quick and not intimidating.

Interview Questions
  • Can handle busy days? What is your availability?
    1 Answer
  • Do you have any questions for us?
  • Can you describe your typical day in your current job?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Community Healthcare Network (New York, NY) in Mar 2018

Interview

I applied for this job position in December 2017. An email was sent to me to set up a phone interview in March 2018. The first interview (phone) was with the Health Education Director. The second interview was with the Health Education Director and the Chief of Staff. The final interview was with the Health Education Director with the Center Administrator of the clinic location I will be assigned to.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my experience on my resume and how it was relative to the job position. What would you do if a patient asked you a question you did not know the answer to? What do you know about birth control methods? Describe a time where you were faced with a challenge at work?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Healthcare Network (Bronx, NY)

Interview

I got a call after a month of application, person who called was very nice and explained everything about job including salary and benefits. Then they scheduled the interview with Callcenter supervisor. Interview was very relaxed with two peers and they asked about schedules and. Ustiner service mainly. Then I got a call back next day with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why should we hire you. How do you handle an irate customer? Do you know about CHN?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Healthcare Network (New York, NY) in Jun 2016

Interview

The interview took place in their main office. I met with the Associate Director of Training and Development. It was a one-on-one interview where she explained the nature of the role, the challenges they faced, and what they were hoping to achieve.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Community Healthcare Network (New York, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

Called and only gave a day's notice for interview over the Christmas Holiday with Chief Of Staff Called back a week later for another in office interview with CEO and Vice President of Development and Public Relations. I was given a written assignment to complete in less than 24 hours. Total interview time (including the assignment): 4.5 hours

Interview Questions
  • Let me just say, all questions were repetitive from all parties except the CEO who asked tricky (you would only catch it if you're smart) questions related to my current job. Other questions: - Why do you want to work here? - Why make the switch from corporate to Non profit - what kind of marketing strategies would you apply to xyz? Asked that several times. - These questions were asked in different ways but essentially the same thing. I was given a 3 question assignment and was asked to send the questions by the next morning which I thought was grossly inconsiderate. I am currently working and normally the time required to do an assignment would be 24 - 48 hours. I sent the assignment that night and asked for a simple acknowledgement upon receipt and got no answer. After mulitiple calls to the HR rep who I know was in office, I sent an email withdrawing my application. I would have loved to work there but I felt an air of superiority from everyone except the CEO who was really nice and likable. I felt disrespected by not having devoted so much time to the interview process and not reciprocating a 10 second response saying thanks we got the assignment is a sign that my work ethic would not have meshed in this type of environment so decided to run fast and far. I also have a feeling that they were soliciting ideas to pursue on their own accord without hiring anyone in the end.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Healthcare Network (New York, NY)

Interview

Filled out an application online then several weeks later I got a call to come in. Was very relaxed environment with two employees. They said I'd receive another call informing me of another interview of a no offer of employment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Healthcare Network (United States)

Interview

Called to come in for an interview and met with the Vice President of Clinical Operations and the Director of the health center the position was for. Interview went rather well. They asked about my background, my plans for the future and reviewed my resume with me. Pretty straight forward interview. They also explained the position and asked if there was anything I had questions/concerns about.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what I thought about creating educational material in Spanish.
RSS Feed</>Embed