Community Management Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Community Management Associates

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Management Associates

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Management Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

5 people interviewed me and asked me multiple questions at once. They were interested in knowing why I wanted to leave my current job. The questions were not difficult and I was told the interview went well and I would hear from them soon. Few days later, I received an email from the HR director (was not present during interview) saying I would be a great fit but they were concerned I couldn't work in the office (req'd first 6 months) or provide childcare for my child. I was offended because my child is already enrolled in childcare and I already work in an office so I have no idea where they got that from. After several emails and calls explaining my confusion and asking how could that have been communicated to her as it was literally the opposite of the truth, I was never responded to. Very unprofessional, judgmental and probably illegal of them to assume any of that and not offer a job for that reason.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle an emergency?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Management Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Panel interviewed by 5 of the executive team (Senior VP, CEO, and 3 VPs). The atmosphere was relaxing yet remained formal. The team interviewed me upfront and the CEO joined at the end and tossed out the most difficult of the questions. Was told a job would be offered in about a month. Was offered in one week and they offered to bring me on anytime in that one-week to one-month time period.

Interview Questions

• When a single department flubs and you have to explain it to the client, how do you do so?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Gentle; easy. Not difficult though they didn't give the farm away upfront!

Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Management Associates (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with 5 or 6 execs and was offered the position a few days later. The environment overall was pretty relaxed, but I still had 5 or 6 execs, including the CEO asking questions, which can be daunting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is one of those shady companies that will ask you how much money you want to make. I wish I hadn't have answered and would have asked what the position is worth to them. I later found out my salary was about 20% less than the person who had the job before I did.