Community Reach Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Community Reach Center

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Reach Center

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Community Reach Center (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people and it the interview was mostly behavioral and situational based. It was one of the longer interviews I have done for this position and pretty difficult. I didn't get the job, I had just graduated from college and had little experience.

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Community Reach Center.

Interview

HR dept. interviewed me. You could tell by the interview they weren't interested in getting to you know, just interested in weeding candidates out. Took 6 weeks to respond to me only to tell me I didn't get the position. I think this is normal for bigger companies. If you don't hear back from them in a few weeks, just forget about it and move on. There were about 8-10 interview questions, such as "why are you interested in community reach center?", "what are 2 most important qualities that one should have for this position" (I think "organization" is what they want to hear), "what kind of management do you like", "what kind of co-workers do you best get along with", "how do you adapt to change in the workplace", "where do you see yourself in 3 years from now" (they want you to tell them that you'll still be at their company, which I didn't), "what are your greatest strengths and weaknesses", "tell us about a time where you had a disagreement with a co-worker", "tell us about a time where you received constructive criticism/ feedback in the workplace and how did you handle it" etc.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time where you received constructive criticism/ feedback from a co-worker / manager and how did you deal with it ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Reach Center (Thornton, CO) in July 2013.

Interview

There were a lot of situational questions, what would you do if (scenario).... And also questions to see if you're a good fit with the management style. So be prepared to talk about what management style you like in a supervisor. Also good to show passion and conscientiousness, how you keep organized, time management skills, what motivates you, past work-related experiences, etc.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Community Reach Center (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interviewed by 8 people- Told me they would get back to me 7 days about the job

I waited 2 1/5 weeks, to get an automatic email saying the position has been filled.
    I hate getting impersonal responses like that, and they have sent the same 3 mail a few more times- Thanks- stop rubbing it in my face! Ha

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational questions
      (ex. tell us of a time when you...)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Community Reach Center in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was about what you would expect. I applied online, and got an email invitation for an interview the following week. I had two people interview me, and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was told to expect to hear back regarding their hiring decision within the next two weeks. It has now been 8 weeks since this interview, and I never heard back, not even so much as an automated email stating that they have filled the position. Obviously, I have made the assumption that they chose another candidate, but the lack of communication is extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your strengths and one of your weaknesses   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Community Reach Center?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you broke the rules, and what you learned from that situation   Answer Question

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Reach Center (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was more intense than I expected. There were maybe 10+ behavioral interview questions with multiple people interviewing me. I was not told that there would be multiple people in the room, so I got nervous when I was informed of this, as we were walking to the room. The interviewers were nice, but it was still intimidating, having 3 of them watching me scan my brain for all these situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about flexibility and change?   Answer Question
    • Are there any areas where you are inflexible?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with a supervisor. What did you do and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

School Based Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Reach Center (Denver, CO) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position and heard back within 3-5 days to schedule an interview. Pretty informal I felt totally at ease. They asked a lot of situational questions and questions about modalities used and getting to know you questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      How would you handle a suicide crisis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate salaries. Very low pay