CompHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CompHealth Interview Questions

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CompHealth in June 2016.

Interview

At first I had a phone interview with some basic questions about myself and experience. I was then invited in to meet with HR. Those questions were more detailed about my experiences, education, background, why I wanted to work at CompHealth, etc. I was then invited in for a third interview. They have a group setting first where they talk about the culture and what is important to the company. Then the group plays a game that relates to what the company values. After the game, there are two interviews. The first one was to see how well of a fit you'd be, culture wise, in the organization. The second one goes over culture and skills you can bring to the company. Overall, it was a great experience and it showed me that they truly believe in their core values.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been asked to do something unethical and if so, how did you respond?   Answer Question

PC Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CompHealth (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

Went through about 6 people in two days, first I met with all the team leaders, then the trainer and ended with the VP and President. Everyone was nice, took about 20 minutes per person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you were in and how did you resolve it? What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompHealth (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Had a total of 3 interviews. First was with a recruiter, it was very laid back and they basically just explained the position to me. After the first interview I was offered to come back the next week for another interview. I also had to do a mock recruitment email and voice mail at home so they could see if I could handle it basically. The second interview started in a group environment where we had a fun team building exercise. We were then sent to our 1 on 1 interview based on culture. I passed that one and was taken directly to another interview based on sales. I was contacted in less than 24 hours with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What Sales Experience Do You Have?   Answer Question
    • Do you thinks it's better to have higher base pay and lower commissions or higher commissions and lower base pay?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to take one for the team?   Answer Question

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CompHealth (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

Very professional, but personable. I could tell I was being interviewed for a highly competitive position, but it was very welcoming and comfortable. The questions were very relative to the position, and the qualifications needed. I enjoyed being given a tour of the building after the first interview, even though I knew an offer wouldn't be made without another interview.

Interview Questions

• What separates yourself from other sales people?   1 Answer

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CompHealth.

Interview

Very streamlined process, personnel work very hard to make it easy. Low key and non-judgemental, easy going. Never felt defensive or intimidated. CHG personnel are seasoned and caring.

Negotiation

Simple

Search Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompHealth (Norwalk, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

group interviews to see the interaction of all interviewees. Now its more of an individual interview process. but it can be very lengthy. be prepared to come to the office a few times to meet with different teams

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompHealth (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I submitted a resume, then was flown into their corporate headquarters for an interview.

Negotiation

A general contract was negotiated for every year, but could be changed for every assignment, so negotiation proved to be ongoing.

Client Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cottonwood Heights, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CompHealth (Cottonwood Heights, UT) in August 2012.

Interview

I went through 5 interviews that ranged from being over the phone, to a face to face interview, to a "cultural interview" where I was exposed to the comphealth experience, to another face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult career situation you've been in?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CompHealth (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

i was contacted by recruiter, and then had a phone interview with recruiter. Next I was contacted by phone by the Recruiter manager at the Grand rapids office. Next I was cvalled in for a one on one interview with this manager. I then had a one on one interview with her manager, then finally i went in again for a job shadow.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CompHealth (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2008.

Interview

It started with a phone screening, then an online assessment. Next was a group interview then a one one one interview. Very excessive for basically a telemarketing position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a phone sales person?   2 Answers
    • What Passion can you deliver over the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating was available. Not even start date.