Compugain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Compugain

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compugain (Herndon, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

1 phone discussion and online coding and 3 rounds(2 coding and 1 sql) in person.
    In person rounds are with the group panel. You will get a 10 minute break. in the end they will tell you about the project and process

Interview Questions

• Array lists/Data structures/Fibonacci/ SQL rank   1 Answer

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compugain (Herndon, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the President, CFO, and COO of the company. The interview lasted approximately three hours. The person that I was scheduled to meet with showed up an hour late, so essentially I had the same interview twice. They asked me quite a few questions about my background, and unfortunately, it was apparent that I was not the right person that they were looking for because I can't travel to India or around the country. It was also very challenging for me to understand the CEO because he spoke in a very soft voice and with a heavy accent. I enjoyed my conversation with the team, and I wish them the best.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compugain (Herndon, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Telephone Interview. First a screener called, then I got a call from an interviewer. The interviewer questioned me for only about 20 minutes. I did not have to interview in person. After being hired they had a local employee show me the ropes - I worked with him for about two weeks. During this time I also was I was required to take on-line courses, at home, and they did not pay me for my time spent on taking the courses. After 2 weeks of that they sent me out on my own to do warranty repairs on computers.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience, skills, and certifications: have you done this before, where did you do it, etc. They asked about my vehicle: how large was it, how new was it, what condition was it in. They explained I would use my vehicle and get reimbursed for mileage as well as get an hourly salary.   1 Answer

Sales/BD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compugain (Herndon, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a detailed interview. The interviewer mentioned they did not have the role open for the skills I had after the interview. They would contact me in future when there is a role that suits my profile.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational questions based on the previous experience-about 10 questions I think if not more   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compugain (Reston, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

First there is a telephone screening, then a telephone interview with the client, then a in-person interview with the client. There were 3 IT leads and the manager. The interview focus on programming skills (Unix) and I was shown around the NOC and introduced to other staff members.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills , what will you bring to the table, are you flexible regarding work schedule.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Compugain (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Technical panel don't have enough technical knowledge on the skill for which i was interviewed. They asked the basic things and general things like Education, work experience and basics.
    3 rounds
    first round - Technical, telephonic
    second round - Manager Round, Face to Face
    third round - CEO, Face to Face
    fourth round - HR, Face to Face... to finalize on Salary!!!

Interview Questions

• general things like Education, work experience and basics.
      no questions on advanced topics, as the panel do not have the knowledge!!! I came to know about that after joining company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compugain in October 2010.

Interview

Called by a HR representative. We talked about my work background. I was unusual in that the company was hiring me as a contractor to work for another company. The other company wanted to hire me but they weren't allowed to hire more people though they had the resources available to pay me, so they found a willing middleman.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher salary than I expected, mostly thanks to Glassdoor which gave me a ballpark figure on what people at the other company were making. My general advice, if you are going to be contracting through this company, ask for more than you think, because now I'm pretty sure I could have gotten even more than I did.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compugain.

Interview

Telephonic round followed by face to face interview. The interviewer was good in both rounds and was more interested in knowing about my current project and the process we follow

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compugain.

Interview

After going they will make us to sit in a meeting room outside and conduct the written test and later if you get selected in written test they will conduct personal interview that will be f to f interview.

Interview Questions

• In written test they asked what motivates you more?   1 Answer
    • Q2. She asked me to explain my role in past company.   1 Answer
    • Q3. I am a Btech, passed out year 2014 she she started asking me what I ohms law and about some resistance and voltage.   1 Answer
    • Q4. One interviewer asked why did you leave the previous company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compugain in April 2011.

Interview

It started with an IQ test accompanied by technical written round. They both demanded speed and accuracy. After this the selected candidates had to go through group discussion. After this followed the one one one interview along with the HR interview.