Compugain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.7

IT Support Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compugain (Reston, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

First there is a telephone screening, then a telephone interview with the client, then a in-person interview with the client. There were 3 IT leads and the manager. The interview focus on programming skills (Unix) and I was shown around the NOC and introduced to other staff members.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills , what will you bring to the table, are you flexible regarding work schedule.   1 Answer

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compugain (Herndon, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the President, CFO, and COO of the company. The interview lasted approximately three hours. The person that I was scheduled to meet with showed up an hour late, so essentially I had the same interview twice. They asked me quite a few questions about my background, and unfortunately, it was apparent that I was not the right person that they were looking for because I can't travel to India or around the country. It was also very challenging for me to understand the CEO because he spoke in a very soft voice and with a heavy accent. I enjoyed my conversation with the team, and I wish them the best.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compugain.

Interview

Telephonic round followed by face to face interview. The interviewer was good in both rounds and was more interested in knowing about my current project and the process we follow

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Compugain (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Technical panel don't have enough technical knowledge on the skill for which i was interviewed. They asked the basic things and general things like Education, work experience and basics.
    3 rounds
    first round - Technical, telephonic
    second round - Manager Round, Face to Face
    third round - CEO, Face to Face
    fourth round - HR, Face to Face... to finalize on Salary!!!

Interview Questions

• general things like Education, work experience and basics.
      no questions on advanced topics, as the panel do not have the knowledge!!! I came to know about that after joining company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

written then face to face

night shifts

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compugain in April 2011.

Interview

It started with an IQ test accompanied by technical written round. They both demanded speed and accuracy. After this the selected candidates had to go through group discussion. After this followed the one one one interview along with the HR interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compugain in October 2010.

Interview

Called by a HR representative. We talked about my work background. I was unusual in that the company was hiring me as a contractor to work for another company. The other company wanted to hire me but they weren't allowed to hire more people though they had the resources available to pay me, so they found a willing middleman.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher salary than I expected, mostly thanks to Glassdoor which gave me a ballpark figure on what people at the other company were making. My general advice, if you are going to be contracting through this company, ask for more than you think, because now I'm pretty sure I could have gotten even more than I did.