Computacenter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Computacenter

2.9

Desktop Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computacenter (Boulder, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Brief, it was with Computacenter the contractor company not the business I was working for. They asked basic questions about my background. It was painless and was made an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your past position to make you a good fit.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computacenter (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Meet with both the Project Lead and the Director for the group that I was applying to. Face to face meetings with both and a phone screening with the recruiter prior to being on site. Fairly common questions directly pertaining to the role.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about travel?   1 Answer

Costumer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computacenter (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was quite easy and short - 30 min easy general questions, then test call from unaatisfied client, the position needed foreign language so they called me just to check it. Otherwise in the end they offered the salary which was rven lower pf what they promised before so i declined.

Oss Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Computacenter (Boston, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy. I worked at Mc Donalds before and they hired me on the spot.
    That is very great because I need to gain IT skills. Very soon I can recruit all my friends from Mickey D's

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Computacenter (Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interviewing for the data team (data warehouse). It took a month between stages!

Recruiter & computacenter send you a load of prep, none of which is that useful. I’d recommend you set out scenarios (achievements, dealing with the team - appraisal, performance reviews, tight deadlines, dealing with business - conflicting priorities...) & spend no more than half hour reading up about the company & the latest news

Two stage interview, first via telephone which lasted almost an hour based on experience (technical knowledge, dealing with stakeholders, project management...)

Second was a face to face at their office in Hatfield. Interviewer turned up with three or four sheets of interview questions & for the next hour just rattled through them. It was all scenario based with no technical questions

Interview over ran as I wanted to know more about the product & what the team worked on. Was told feedback would be provided the following week. Heard nothing & got a job elsewhere

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had to describe my experience, my studies and my expectations for the job. I also had to do a rol simulation, answering a call from a client. I couldn't find the exact solution to the problem but this doesn't matter. Unfortunatelly they didn't call me afterwards

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from the job   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computacenter (Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

Straightforward - agency phoned and arranged IV

Interview Questions

• None - they were so desperate to hire the interview lasted no more than 10 minutes   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I though the interview went well.
    The gentleman I met with was very pleasant and the role seemed like a good one.
    There were quite a few questions asked, some were to do with soft skills and the rest were technical.
    What bothered me was the fact that neither the agency or the company got back to me even though I though it went very well.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter.

Interview

Good very relxed and the people were friendly. Had the interview in their hatfield offices. The next stage was a two day group interview where they get to see how u work in groups.

Interview Questions

• How work experience relates to the role   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southwark, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computacenter (Southwark, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

My interviewer brought along a client director who wasn't even relevant to the role as I don't think she had any experience of interviewing anyone before, and this was for a new team shes been told to head up. The guy who came along (CD) was arrogant, rude and very intimidating. Basically told me they didn't want to interview anyone who wasn't solely applying to CC and CC only and asked me why I came in for a interview to discuss a role when I wasn't trawling through job boards looking for roles (I was approached by a headhunter prospectively). I would never ever ever ever work here. They do not understand that YOU need to sell me the company and the role as much as I sell myself to you. I was even told it was costing CC thousands for me to be sitting in a room with them for me to not even seem like I wanted the job. No thanks Computacenter - i'll pass.

Interview Questions

• What's the underlying reason behind you wanting to be stable in a job?   Answer Question