Computacenter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Computacenter Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2018

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computacenter (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Meet with both the Project Lead and the Director for the group that I was applying to. Face to face meetings with both and a phone screening with the recruiter prior to being on site. Fairly common questions directly pertaining to the role.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about travel?   1 Answer

Costumer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computacenter (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was quite easy and short - 30 min easy general questions, then test call from unaatisfied client, the position needed foreign language so they called me just to check it. Otherwise in the end they offered the salary which was rven lower pf what they promised before so i declined.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had to describe my experience, my studies and my expectations for the job. I also had to do a rol simulation, answering a call from a client. I couldn't find the exact solution to the problem but this doesn't matter. Unfortunatelly they didn't call me afterwards

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from the job   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computacenter (Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

Straightforward - agency phoned and arranged IV

Interview Questions

• None - they were so desperate to hire the interview lasted no more than 10 minutes   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

UNIX Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I though the interview went well.
    The gentleman I met with was very pleasant and the role seemed like a good one.
    There were quite a few questions asked, some were to do with soft skills and the rest were technical.
    What bothered me was the fact that neither the agency or the company got back to me even though I though it went very well.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southwark, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computacenter (Southwark, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

My interviewer brought along a client director who wasn't even relevant to the role as I don't think she had any experience of interviewing anyone before, and this was for a new team shes been told to head up. The guy who came along (CD) was arrogant, rude and very intimidating. Basically told me they didn't want to interview anyone who wasn't solely applying to CC and CC only and asked me why I came in for a interview to discuss a role when I wasn't trawling through job boards looking for roles (I was approached by a headhunter prospectively). I would never ever ever ever work here. They do not understand that YOU need to sell me the company and the role as much as I sell myself to you. I was even told it was costing CC thousands for me to be sitting in a room with them for me to not even seem like I wanted the job. No thanks Computacenter - i'll pass.

Interview Questions

• What's the underlying reason behind you wanting to be stable in a job?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

there was a meeting with my line manager, I had to do some admin tests, prioritizing and an email test. Then a discussion with HR. I was asked about my previous experience and how I would like to progress in the company.

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computacenter (Hatfield, East of England, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview for 30 minutes.
    Face to Face interview with Presentation - No Projector or Laptop/Flip chart given although there was a whiteboard with a single Marker. Presentation, questions, general questions, any other business.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach ensuring delivery of operational accountability and Operational Delivery for a customer?
      * How would you approach Customer Strategic alignment to operational delivery   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hatfield Peverel, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter (Hatfield Peverel, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quite relaxed but professional. I did actually apply for a different role to the one I got offered, but this was through the interview process

Interview Questions

• It was a technical role so elements of tech stack I had knowledge of were the most difficult   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computacenter (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2012.

Interview

Assesment Center.
    it starts by a phone interview, then a role play where 3 applicants must work as a team and propose solutions to resolve a case, then an individual role play with an HR officer and finally an interview with and HR officer and a delivery manager.