Computer Generated Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2017

2.2

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

There were 3 levels of interview. Phone Screen, Phone Interview with Hiring manager, In-person interview with the team. The manager was interested in understanding my interests in the industry. Career growth is something which is completely on the employee. They do not have a performance management system.

Interview Questions

• Phone Screen: salary expectations. How soon can I join? Explained the job description. Tell us about your prior work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Norcross, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was great and easy to understand, it also pertained to the job and the work environment I would be exposed to. The manager was there to help if needed and there was refreshments!

Interview Questions

• The interview consist of a computer simulation on customer service scenarios and a typing test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Did telephone interview without having to do the 2nd stage interview process. Went straight forward with background and drug test. Once passed i was giving my start date and time. Must wear business attire!

Interview Questions

• Do you know what temp files are used for?
      How do you open up task manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and to the point and the hiring manager was fun to talk too. He apologized for the wait and made the interview process relaxing. Cant wait to start working for CGS/CUISINART

Interview Questions

• What kind of Super hero would I be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter about the available position. i don't remember having applied for the position. She did a very good job of outlining the details of the company and the position and requested a time i would be available for initial phone screening. Phone screening was a thorough interview . Quite a bit of "Tell me of a time.." questions ; but flowed naturally. I was contacted in about two days to be informed that I was invited to second interview two days after. Interview was with a panel of three persons who made reasonable effort to make me comfy . More "tell me of a time" questions , but moreso a discussion of what they wanted and how i would fit into that role based on past experiences and qualifications. I was contacted in probably two days after to say I was offerred position. All the paperwork was handled online, which made process very easy, drug test required , background check req. Star date was given really early too conditional to clearance of drug and background check.. total time span maximum 1 and a half week . ...the onboarding process however is wanting a little extra support, but everyone is super supportive .

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had to deal with conflict at work ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Waited for interviewer to grab me from the lobby, and was placed in a room with 3-4 other candidates. Interviewer went over what is going to be in the interview, such as taking a typing test or being asked technical scenarios.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy....really don't need to be technical because they train you. You will take a typing test and a simulated call process and a drug test before you start your 5 week training.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Networks?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Basic interview questions. Tech support test, questions about VPN. VOIP, NETWORKS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY and computers. This is if your interviewed with leverage. I had my interview with Sherry.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Concise, polite, and in depth to the position I was applying for. I was asked about my work experience and tested me on my fluency on the languages I spoke.

Interview Questions

• If I agreed with the salary   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Experience, availability, clearing background check seeking whether i was a perfect fit or the job. Person who interview was friendly and created a relaxed atmosphere that would make one comfortable working with the company