Computer Generated Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.2

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Basic interview questions. Tech support test, questions about VPN. VOIP, NETWORKS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY and computers. This is if your interviewed with leverage. I had my interview with Sherry.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Concise, polite, and in depth to the position I was applying for. I was asked about my work experience and tested me on my fluency on the languages I spoke.

Interview Questions

• If I agreed with the salary   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Experience, availability, clearing background check seeking whether i was a perfect fit or the job. Person who interview was friendly and created a relaxed atmosphere that would make one comfortable working with the company

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview begins with some preliminary testing like the typing test and testing geared toward your skill with phone/computer software. Very easy. Then you follow with a face to face interview most likely with a onsite supervisor. If accepted you will be asked to sign premployment information, conduct a background check and drug test and if all goes well you will be brought on to the team!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you encountered an irate consumer on the phone?

Describe a time when the consumer asked you for something that you couldn't do? How did you handle it?

What would you do if you were preforming below standard for several weeks?

What's the 3 most important characteristics of a good customer service represenative ?

What makes you a great customer service representative and why should we hire you?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is negotiable if you have skills to back it up. Be willing to sell yourself (metaphorically) to get the pay you want.

SSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy group interview, if you get invited you're pretty much hired. Have to take a typing test to see how many words per minute but that's very simple

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Dunwoody, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

you are interviewed for like an hour, basically asking can you work a flexible schedule, then they ask a few tech questions like do you know how to operate an computer.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Great everyone was very helpful and nice and clear and told me what to do. The office is nice I filled out paperwork and the lady offered me water or coffee which was nice

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

There was first a phone interview going over schedule availability and previous work experience questions. Then, an in-person 1 on 1 interview was set up. First, there was an exam on the computer about call center customer service. Next, was a skills test to see how many words per minute you can time. Finally, the actual interview. Lots of questions about experience, expectations, reason why you would want to work here, etc. Since I was interviewing for bilingual, I had another set of questions with a Spanish-speaking interviewer.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Interview process was amazingly quick and concise. There was a skills review after speaking with the team manager and then a review of skills with the Senior Team Lead. I was quickly offered the position and then whisked off to HR to complete the onboarding packet.

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

typing test was conducted, then you interview with the hiring manager, then you interview with the hr manager, you then take a on-call test of a support call environment. i had a phone screen , a skills test, background test, drug/alcohol screening test

Interview Questions

• what is inside of a computer   1 Answer

Negotiation

none