Comrise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comrise Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comrise

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazlet, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Comrise (Hazlet, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied to this company in July, heard back from them and was setup for a phone interview with Yingying Lin (HR Manager). The phone interview went well, it was very scripted, asked personal questions and the reason to why I wanted to work for them. After that, I was setup for a background check and a survey. Once that was completed, I went in for a face-to-face interview (10 days after the initial phone interview). I sat in a small office where the Lead web developer(who is also their network engineer), and two other people went in. They spoke to me about the company and mentioned that ICIMS used to be Comrise. They talked to me about what they do and what they needed, then asked me technical questions. They showed me a website they were working on and asked me how I could improve it. The website's UI was built using Bootstrap, so it was pretty simple. Then followed some personal questions. Once it was finished I was told I would hear from them within that week. I waited one week and no response so I emailed Yingying to ask for an update. She emailed back saying that they were still processing. I waited 4 more weeks and no answer. I emailed them saying that it was very unprofessional for them not to email back with a yay or a nay, and that I had to forfeit.

Interview Questions

Associate, Leadership In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazlet, NJ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comrise (Hazlet, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

I interviewed recently through my college career services for a full-time associate position. There was an information session called 2 days before the interview which was strongely recommended interviewees attend. They gave a very brief overview and then opened it up to questions. Someone asked what the salary range is, but neither manager would say. They both said that if you are working really hard you will be well rewarded. When I went in for the 2:1 interview I asked if it's a 100% commission job and they said no there is a base salary and a bonus structure which would all be laid out in the offer. The average age of employees for this company is 28 and it was stressed that this is an entreupreneurial environement where you can laugh and have fun as long as you are working very hard to meet expectations. This is not really a rotational/training program. We were told that you could be doing any one of three focus tasks from day one: sales, recruiting, and/or marketing. There's a lot of freedom here if you prove yourself. I interviewed with the marketing person and he said that initially I would not be given a huge project but more likely asked for new and creative ideas as part of the team. The interview was somewhat laid back and there were not prepared questions. The interviewers took notes on my resume. They sort of tag teamed with general questions based on my resume. I felt like I had to answer my questions on a more surface level as opposed to getting very detailed. I don't know if that was right or not, but it was the impression I got. In the info session they said that they will be on the college circuit for the next two months so don't be surprused if you don't hear back until the end of March, but in the interview they said I would hear back oneway or another within a few weeks. Interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is one weakness that you have?   1 Answer