Comrise Reviews | Glassdoor

Comrise Reviews

Updated 11 Sep 2019

Found 32 reviews

4.5
Comrise CEO Chris Ciulla (no image)
Chris Ciulla
  1. "Best decision I ever made!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Comrise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Comrise has been hands-down the best decision I ever made for myself, both personally, and professionally. During the interview process I met with several people who all solidified my desire to work with Comrise. I could tell immediately that this was the kind of place I wanted to be and the kind of people I wanted to surround myself with and grow with. The work culture here has changed my perspective... entirely. Being part of a team that is so hardworking and supportive gives me motivation and the extra drive to set my goals higher and push myself to exceed expectations. I can truly say I no longer dread Mondays and I go into the office with a smile on my face every day! I hope to suceed with Comrise for many years to come.

Cons

Honestly I can not think of any cons.

Comrise2019-09-11
  2. "Great company"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Edison, NJ

I have been working at Comrise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comrise manifests the definition of a perfect place to work. Be positive, be collaborative, be honest and be the spark. those are the company culture that I can see everyday at the work place. I feel lucky to be part of this wonderful Comrise family.

Cons

none that I can think of till now.

Comrise2019-09-11
  3. "Great Company Culture!"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Woodbridge, NJ

I have been working at Comrise full-time for less than a year

Pros

I highly recommend Comrise to anyone looking for a positive, collaborative, and diverse workplace! The team at Comrise consists of some of the most hardworking, positive, and collaborative people I have ever met. Every employee gives their 110% for the company as well as their job candidates, clients, and consultants. This company also values diversity in the workplace and business. It's refreshing to work... for a company that puts so much effort into helping their clients and candidates. Office locations include the U.S, China, and Hong Kong. Diversity is key, and Comrise is proof of that. Benefits are included for full-time employees, and the office is always stocked with free snacks plus coffee/tea in the kitchen. New office and open floor plan in a great location.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Comrise2019-04-04

"Best place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Hazlet, NJ

I have been working at Comrise full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is extremely positive and one that empowers their employees.

Cons

None that I have seen.

Advice to Management

Keep up what you have been doing.

Comrise2018-11-02
  5. "Amazing people all in one place"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Hazlet, NJ

I have been working at Comrise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Colleagues are very pleasant to work with and everyone seems to be doing what they can for the company's success. You get to work with the best people who are willing to share the greatest ideas. Other than that, the support teams are approachable especially to those who have limited know how on processes, policies and procedures. The leadership team evidently shows their trust to their team members. I personally... have not felt any micromanagement in this company. Management has this open door setup and I strongly believe they are doing what they can for continuous improvement.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of right now. I am honestly happy to be part of this team.

Advice to Management

Continue to involve and engage the employees in different strategies. Communicate with everyone so they are involved in seeing the big picture.

Comrise2018-09-12
  6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Hazlet, NJ

I have been working at Comrise full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great atmosphere, positive uplifting environment, management willing to listen and work on improving things, great work-life balance. New CEO has been so great to work with and learn from.

Cons

No company is "perfect" continue to work on all the new initiatives.

Comrise2018-09-05
  7. "Great things are happening at Comrise"

I have been working at Comrise full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

As a long-term (10+ year) employee of Comrise, I can say without hesitation that this is a great place to work. It's a growing, global company that still retains a positive family atmosphere. Comrise treats its employees as human beings rather than as face-less cogs in the machine. Our new President has done a great job of making things even better here by reinforcing our company culture around our 4 core values: Be... Positive, Be the Spark, Honest & Ethical, and Collaborative. These core values influence everything we do and have helped make our work environment highly engaging for all colleagues. Powered by this renewed emphasis on culture, we are growing aggressively. There should be tons of opportunities for professional and financial growth for everyone here, and I am very happy to be a part of it!

Cons

No company is perfect and there is always room for improvement. The good news is that Comrise management listens and actively works to make things better.

Comrise2018-08-29
  8. "Great Staff"

I have been working at Comrise full-time

Pros

I have been working at Comrise for 7 + years. Management is very flexible with working hours Staff is great.

Cons

lack of 401K match

Comrise2018-09-06
  9. "Nice Place to work!"

I have been working at Comrise part-time

Pros

A very friendly, relaxed, and flexible environment. Management has open door policy and readily accessible to all.

Cons

Not for people who are looking for the anonymity of working in a big company environment.

Comrise2018-08-22
  10. "Positive Place to Work"

I have been working at Comrise full-time

Pros

great company culture and environment, flexible schedule and open door policy with management

Cons

benefits are not competitive and lack of 401k match

Comrise2018-09-05