Concept Software & Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concept Software & Services Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Concept Software & Services

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concept Software & Services in August 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview after a Bulk email went out saying they needed 30+ Interns. Touted partnerships with top named companies. The process was to be trained in the various technologies they want you trained in. You get paid 725 a month while training they provide room and board at reduced cost and with roommates. Then for the next 18 months you are paid 1500 dollars per month. If you are placed out of state, you get a bonus of 600.00 per month. Didn't ask but this fits the model if you leave the company early there is a substantial repayment cost for the "training".

Java Intern Interview

Interview

I applied and received a reply quickly. Then I had to take a math aptitude test which was pretty easy. Then a skype interview. All together it might have taken between a week or two.

Interview Questions

• The aptitude test was the hardest of the entire process   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concept Software & Services (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

About six years ago, I had a phone interview with a big local finance company on contract opportunity. Because this was my first formal interview, I did a lot of homework. I checked through the possible interview questions and prepared answers, while also researching the company’s background. I found the WikiJob website was quite useful for me during my preparation.

SSE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concept Software & Services in June 2010.

Interview

it was a phone interview asked data structures

Interview Questions

• There is an array of numbers with all the elements appearing twice, and one element appearing once. Remove this element.   Answer Question
Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Concept Software & Services Developer Interview How was your day?
Concept Software & Services Java Intern Interview The aptitude test was the hardest of the entire process
Concept Software & Services Software Engineer Interview New York, NY Tell Me About Yourself?
Concept Software & Services Software Engineer Interview New York, NY Why you looking for change?
Concept Software & Services SSE Interview There is an array of numbers with all the elements appearing twice, and one element appearing once. Remove this element.