Concept Technology Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concept Technology Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

4.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Concept Technology Inc.

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concept Technology Inc. (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

There was an email sent to me asking on how I would reply to certain situations with email follow up. After the email is sent, they are curious if you match exactly what they do without knowing how to do it. The process comes off "stuffy" and they are "too good" to do anything else outside of their own box.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked.... they just said that I didn't match their emails and that they were no longer interested.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concept Technology Inc. (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The first step of the process is having your resume accepted. You will then be asked to come in and take a technical test. For those living outside of the local area and can't come in for the test you will be invited to take the test online. From there if your test is accepted you will continue the in person (or Skype) interview process. This will consist of an introduction of yourself and Concept Technology, and then several technical interviews. The troubleshooting scenarios are not anything you can prepare for and range from basic to highly complex scenarios meant to assess your troubleshooting process and skills. The final step in the process is a group interview where you will meant a few members of the team and get to know a bit about the lifestyle at Concept Technology.

Interview Questions

• The scenarios are pretty difficult. They can range from email connectivity to high level network configuration.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negation process was straight forward. Don't undervalue yourself.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concept Technology Inc. (Nashville, TN) in April 2010.

Interview

Received a 35-40 minute phone interview from the Sales Director who asked seven questions. The company has been in business about seven years. Interview questions consisted of queries like what you learned from your previous jobs, how much money did you make last year, what do you expect to make in the next two to three years, etc. Another question concerned what you expected of management. The Sales Director's background is in project management. Although he claimed to be a sales guy and thought all sales were the result of process driven performance (X number of contacts = X number of appointments = X number of sales) I got the impression they were looking for a drone - not a performer. If you are used to making mid five to six figure compensation you will probably intimidate him. He was looking to fill two positions, one due to termination and one newly created for a total of three person sales staff. The company provides computer network and IT consultiing at an hourly rate to companies that wish to outsource these needs. They confine their market to Davidson and Williamson counties due to their 30 minute service guarantee. Supposedly he received over 100 resumes for two positions. Monday April 19, 2009 and 1/2 day Tuesday April 20 were scheduled for phone interviews. Finalists were invited to come in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions regarding previous and expected earnings.   1 Answer