Concorde Career Colleges Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concorde Career Colleges Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Went through a phone interview with a recruiter, two interviews with the head of admissions, and one with the president.

I was forced to take a ridiculously long skills assessment.

After the final interview, I would head back within a few days. I did not receive a rejection letter, even after following up.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed and informative. They were congenial and very dedicated to their work. Reviewed requirements of the position. Especially, the detail in documentation of students, instructors, and program. Wants to have you shadow another director for a day. Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to work with and teach inner city students?   1 Answer

Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges.

Interview

Very easy and relaxing. There was not much to prepare for. All they asked were generic questions that did not actually pertain to the job at hand. All you have to do is dress nicely, smile, and appear somewhat competent. If all of this is done then you will most likely come away with the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in February 2016.

Interview

Three interviews. One with Department Director. Second is a panel interview with all the Managers. Then a interview with the Corporate Office. There were also tests including personality and IQ

Interview Questions

• Your strengths and weaknesses. Wanted to know how you would handle situations if faced with them   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (San Bernardino, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was informal, one on one with the director of Admissions. No hard questions. Just standard questions. Nothing special at the time. It was fairly average and stress levels were normal.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

2 interviews and online testing. it was a bit drawn out and they make you sweat a little . The tests are not to difficult . They are standard aptitude tests .

Interview Questions

• Why in gods name would you want to work in Admissions?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges.

Interview

I had meet with someone who had known the new Program Director. She told me when to apply online. After a few weeks I recieved a calls from Human Resources Recuiter and was asked a few question. Was told that a background check would be done and he would get back with me in a week or two. When I finally got the call I was set up for the personal interview with the Academic Dean and Program Director, then waited for that call. Total of a couple weeks.

Interview Questions

• What's your management style   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I did ask for more since it was less than what I was making but was told this was more than what other school as teachers were making. I figured I would be getting yearly raises so I would be back up to what I was making in a few years. That proved to be wrong. Haven't gotten a raise due to campus fiances.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Kansas City, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

Was contacted via LinkedIn. I took the time to send my CV but the HR representative never responded. I knew that this was a school with a bad reputation in Kansas City and that they have been seeking a RN Director for over a year! Saves them a lot of money.

Interview Questions

• Will you send your resume so that we can talk about it?   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

It was fine. About the usual interview that anyone would expect. The typical questions were asked nad answered. Nothing out of the ordinary, the usual anyone else would ask. If I knew then what I know now I would have never intereviewed and headed for the doors.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Aurora, CO).

Interview

The corp. recruiter never called the only way I could get an interview was to contact local campus.

Interview Questions

• They have no plan for recruitment most questions were not legal   Answer Question