Concorde Career Colleges Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (San Diego, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Unusual, manager did all the talking. I hoped to be able to share some of my accomplishments but it apparently turned out to be unnecessary. Although interesting to learn about the other person it's not how I would go about choosing an employee for an important position in my company.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

2 interviews and online testing. it was a bit drawn out and they make you sweat a little . The tests are not to difficult . They are standard aptitude tests .

Interview Questions

• Why in gods name would you want to work in Admissions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Kansas City, KS) in December 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter by phone for phone interview. In person interview with the doa

Interview Questions

• Do you love to win or hate to lose more?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

It took forever. They go through 300 hundred people before you know anything. Over the phone.... in person.... it was the longest process ever.

Interview Questions

• Why go back to work now after 2 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me one salary option on the phone. It was not as much as I made before, yet I needed to help contribute for my family.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Aurora, CO).

Interview

The corp. recruiter never called the only way I could get an interview was to contact local campus.

Interview Questions

• They have no plan for recruitment most questions were not legal   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

took forever you had to go through a million different people

Interview Questions

• why their school over others....   1 Answer

Negotiation

there were none

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in February 2016.

Interview

Three interviews. One with Department Director. Second is a panel interview with all the Managers. Then a interview with the Corporate Office. There were also tests including personality and IQ

Interview Questions

• Your strengths and weaknesses. Wanted to know how you would handle situations if faced with them   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (San Bernardino, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was informal, one on one with the director of Admissions. No hard questions. Just standard questions. Nothing special at the time. It was fairly average and stress levels were normal.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Went through a phone interview with a recruiter, two interviews with the head of admissions, and one with the president.

I was forced to take a ridiculously long skills assessment.

After the final interview, I would head back within a few days. I did not receive a rejection letter, even after following up.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses, sales experience, and teamwork.   1 Answer

ADON Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Arlington, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview team was welcoming. The questions asked were appropriate and I was given an opportunity to also ask specific questions regarding the expectations of the ADON position. I felt very comfortable during the interview and all who were involved, were very professional and interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• What is your style of leadership?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate.