Concorde Career Colleges Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Concorde Career Colleges Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges.

Interview

Two interview, very easy, The benefits are good but that's it. Hired under false pretenses. Typing test to see how fast I can type. I really haven't use those skills in this job.

Director of Business Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I was phone screened and the selected for the on site interview a few days later. I spoke with Campus President and Financial Aid Director and Admissions Director individually and they asked a series of questions about my background and myself.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any education, accounting and/or collections experience?   1 Answer

Instructor, College Or University Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

Very short not the hours I applied for. I was lied to about raises. And during my interview they had me do sample teaching and I felt like they hired me for my looks.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges.

Interview

Give a short presentaion as if you were giving a class. You should come prepared with a powerpoint or visual aids. Be energetic, funny and yourself. You will present in front of a panel, the program director, maybe the president, Dean and medical director depends on the program.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Went through a phone interview with a recruiter, two interviews with the head of admissions, and one with the president.

I was forced to take a ridiculously long skills assessment.

After the final interview, I would head back within a few days. I did not receive a rejection letter, even after following up.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed and informative. They were congenial and very dedicated to their work. Reviewed requirements of the position. Especially, the detail in documentation of students, instructors, and program. Wants to have you shadow another director for a day. Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to work with and teach inner city students?   1 Answer

Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges.

Interview

Very easy and relaxing. There was not much to prepare for. All they asked were generic questions that did not actually pertain to the job at hand. All you have to do is dress nicely, smile, and appear somewhat competent. If all of this is done then you will most likely come away with the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in February 2016.

Interview

Three interviews. One with Department Director. Second is a panel interview with all the Managers. Then a interview with the Corporate Office. There were also tests including personality and IQ

Interview Questions

• Your strengths and weaknesses. Wanted to know how you would handle situations if faced with them   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. I applied on a Monday. They called me Wednesday to set up an interview. I got an offer letter by Friday. I accepted and I started my first day the next Monday.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concorde Career Colleges (San Bernardino, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was informal, one on one with the director of Admissions. No hard questions. Just standard questions. Nothing special at the time. It was fairly average and stress levels were normal.