Connect Hearing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Connect Hearing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2018

2.6

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep, then phone interview with district manager, then in person interview. Everything was very quick. I actually reached out to them initially by sending my resume to corporate and then they contacted me that week and my the following week I was meeting with the regional manager

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on being in the area?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Connect Hearing in October 2017.

Interview

The original interview was a basic character assessment. I was impressed but not ready to leave. Another opportunity for this company came up again through another referral. I was more open to discovering this opportunity. Due to certain events in my previous circumstances, it seemed more advantageous to consider it.

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connect Hearing (Portage, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Started with a spontaneous phone call screening. The lady I talked with was friendly and very nice. Explained all aspects of the position and gave me a positive view of the company.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Connect Hearing in January 2017.

Interview

I got a call from their HR department for a phone interview/screening. The call lasted for about 20 min. Long and kinda tricky questions. At the end of the call she told me the pay rate. I told her I had 17 + years as a patient care coordinator and was in search of a higher salary. She told me she'll see what she can do and if so, someone will get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Connect Hearing (Naperville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through indeed.com twice, the second time it was posted I received a call from a recruiter in Naperville - Heather, we had a great conversation. She asked a lot of experience based questions. The next day I received a call from Hayden, again very pleasant, positive, outgoing, nice to chat with - to schedule with the Regional Director and herself. During that next call the Regional Director did all the questioning, and although I thought it had gone well the next day I received the rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with front office procedures? Are you okay with working without a big group around? How would you feel about making outbound sales calls? How do you feel about marketing events? What would you bring to the position?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Connect Hearing (Portland, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

My case was a little unusual because they had asked the dispensing doctor in this office who he would recommend for this position and he emphatically recommended me thus they only had to conduct 2 phone interviews for an offer to be made to me.

Interview Questions

• How I would best serve the office in regards to patient care? How comfortable I would be representing the company at community events? How well-versed I am on Microsoft programs like, Word, Excel etc.   3 Answers

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Connect Hearing.

Interview

It was easy. Not very many hard questions... Actually I don't believe I was asked more than 5 questions. It was all about the company, the person hiring just went on about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Connect Hearing (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I submitted my application online through the company website, and I was contacted by their recruitment department for an interview. I then had an interview with the recruitment department to discuss the position further.

PCC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Connect Hearing.

Interview

Went in for interview, went very well. Waiting on offer letter to be sent. They seem very pleasant and eager to have me on board. I will post more as the training is complete

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not have to negotiate

HCP Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Connect Hearing in January 2015.

Interview

Met in a public space for a casual interview twice as well as multiple phone interviews. Total hiring process took approximately six weeks. Nothing spectacular about the interviews or hiring process except I found afterwards most of the information given to me about the position and location were inaccurate and had I kniwn the truth I wouldn't have accepted the position.