Connect Hearing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Connect Hearing Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connect Hearing (Portage, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Started with a spontaneous phone call screening. The lady I talked with was friendly and very nice. Explained all aspects of the position and gave me a positive view of the company.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Connect Hearing in January 2017.

Interview

I got a call from their HR department for a phone interview/screening. The call lasted for about 20 min. Long and kinda tricky questions. At the end of the call she told me the pay rate. I told her I had 17 + years as a patient care coordinator and was in search of a higher salary. She told me she'll see what she can do and if so, someone will get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Connect Hearing (Naperville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through indeed.com twice, the second time it was posted I received a call from a recruiter in Naperville - Heather, we had a great conversation. She asked a lot of experience based questions. The next day I received a call from Hayden, again very pleasant, positive, outgoing, nice to chat with - to schedule with the Regional Director and herself. During that next call the Regional Director did all the questioning, and although I thought it had gone well the next day I received the rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with front office procedures? Are you okay with working without a big group around? How would you feel about making outbound sales calls? How do you feel about marketing events? What would you bring to the position?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Connect Hearing (Portland, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

My case was a little unusual because they had asked the dispensing doctor in this office who he would recommend for this position and he emphatically recommended me thus they only had to conduct 2 phone interviews for an offer to be made to me.

Interview Questions

• How I would best serve the office in regards to patient care? How comfortable I would be representing the company at community events? How well-versed I am on Microsoft programs like, Word, Excel etc.   3 Answers

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Connect Hearing.

Interview

It was easy. Not very many hard questions... Actually I don't believe I was asked more than 5 questions. It was all about the company, the person hiring just went on about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Connect Hearing (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I submitted my application online through the company website, and I was contacted by their recruitment department for an interview. I then had an interview with the recruitment department to discuss the position further.

PCC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Connect Hearing.

Interview

Went in for interview, went very well. Waiting on offer letter to be sent. They seem very pleasant and eager to have me on board. I will post more as the training is complete

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not have to negotiate

HCP Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Connect Hearing in January 2015.

Interview

Met in a public space for a casual interview twice as well as multiple phone interviews. Total hiring process took approximately six weeks. Nothing spectacular about the interviews or hiring process except I found afterwards most of the information given to me about the position and location were inaccurate and had I kniwn the truth I wouldn't have accepted the position.

Revenue Integrity Specialist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Connect Hearing in August 2014.

Interview

Applied, recieved a phone screen and recieved a formal in person interview. Still waiting on offer or not. Seems like a cool place to work as the company is in a major growth mode. Not sure if I will get a an offer and if I do, not sure if I will accept, since doesn't seem like a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Connect Hearing (Oshkosh, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

I gave my information to the Hearing Specialist in the office and he sent it to the District Manager. A couple of days later the District Manager emailed me and set up a phone interview. He was late with calling me and when he finally did it was hard to understand him because he was on his cell phone and driving at the time.